BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sarah S.
Abbeville, LA
I purchased this at Ulta , in the small portion, because I was afraid to commit. I have to say, it says that you will "feel tingles" instantly and see immediate enlargement. After using this item the third day, I went back to Ulta and got the full size package. I put this on directly after lip plumping and I feel it helps keep my lips fuller , longer. Have used ALOT of lip plumping products , before actually purchasing a plumping device and I must say, I've found a keeper!
Becky P.
Kearns, UT
I did like this lip injection for lip plumping but didn't like that is was clear and a little sticky. I couldn't wear my lipstick over it. I could wear my lipstick under it but didn't seem to last as long as I would like to experience. Plus the effects wore off during drinking. I drink water all day. It did what it said but I didn't feel it was the very best it could be. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Alex R.
Newburgh
This product really does work. I used to use this all the time and it honestly does look like I got lip injections. People would always notice and be pleasantly surprised. The only downside is that it can burn a lot and I’m not much of a fan at how red this product makes my lips, but if you’re looking for a quick way to plump up your lips and have it actually work, this is definitely the product for you!
MJ D.
Middletown, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE this Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. The tingling sensation is a bit more intense, but I definitely see results, albeit temporary, results nonetheless. I feel that my thin lips are a bit plumper, making it easier to apply lipstick.
I have purchased a few of these over the years, so I would definitely recommend it. Just keep in mind that there is a tingling on the lips, if you don't like that, this product is not for you, but if you don't mind it or do like it, this product is a definite yes!
Makenzy P.
New Castle
Does a good job. Not too intense which i actually kind of like. It kind of burned my lips a little bit which i was just shocked at first and that’s probably the part that i don’t like, but other than that it’s amazing. It makes your lips red it seems or maybe that’s just mine but i like that too because it gives them a color. Already ran out of this product once so i definitely will be purchasing again.
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
I have super thin lips and that means that I have trouble wearing dark colors while feeling confident. I got this product in an Ipsy glam bag and I was excited because I love the Too Faced brand and I'm down to try anything to give me a little boost in the lips. It has a tingly feeling and it does make some different in the volume. It isn't long lasting and I usually prefer a matte lip look but I did like it!
Leah R.
Milton, WV
Now to be fair this product does a great job at plumping for a temporary period of time, however I’m allergic to the plumper used in this product that causes whatever makes contact with it very red, itchy & swollen for a period of time. If you’re prone to sensitivy (which I am not) swatch on your hand first in store. I usually have a reaction with in 10 seconds. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Alyssa D.
Union Grove
This is the BEST lip plumper if you are looking for that lip injection vibe it has an amazing gloss ! The tingly feeling is strong and might be a bit much for some people if you dont handle that type of thing well the regular one is still really good, love love love definitely a must have
Tori S.
O Fallon, MO
One of the only lip plumper that truly work. A lot of people don’t like that tingly, burning feeling you get when you put this on, but I love it! You can apply is before or after lipstick. If you put it on over your lip stick or lip stain, I would recommend using a different brush or just your finger to apply it, so the brush of the product doesn’t cause the coloring to transfer into the product.
Emilie C.
Rockland
When I first received this product I was really iffiy about trying it because bad experience with other lip plumper sin the past. Other lip plumpers left my lips really dry and burning all day. Once I used to too faced lip plumper I could not stop using it. My lips are always so soft when I use it and moisturized. I also love how they turn just a little pink so it look like I have some lipstick on when I don’t. If I were you I would get it ASAP it has done me wonders!!!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?