BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lizzy M.
Oxford, OH
I received on these in my ipsy bag and let me tell you this thing really does work. My lips were twice the size they were on application. The tingly feeling was very intense though which scared me at first but I got over it. The effect lasted for about an hour and then went back down to normal, while the tingling probably stoped after 5 minutes
Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
I bought this at ulta. It is just a shiny clear gloss. I haven’t found a lipstick to add it over that doesn’t make it smear all over my face. I love too faced but some of their products are a straight miss. This left my lips tingly and also itchy which I’ve never had with a lip plumper before. I haven’t used it in a bit so maybe I will try it again. It lasts a while (and so does the itchy tingly feeling).
Carolina Q.
usa
I love this! I don't have extremely thin lips but of course I love to have them just a little fuller and it really makes all the difference! The pain is uncomfortable but bearable for sure. My only small complaints are that it doesn't last as long as I would like it to and also the instructions were lacking a bit for me, this being the first ever lip plumper I tried I would have liked more in depth instructions.
morgan w.
Conroe, TX
I got this product from ipsy and was so excited because I love lip plumpers. Let me start by saying that this was horrible for me!! It smells great, but wow it burned my skin and my lips! Almost instantaneously my skin turned bright red -like a lobster!! - burned as if i was set on fire and stayed that way for a good 20 minutes!! I know other people who love this product but it couldn't have gone worse for me! :(
Emilee W.
Whiteville, NC
I don't normally drop a lot of money on makeup but the $32 I paid for this was well worth it, and I will gladly spend it again once this product runs out. This lip plumper really does work. It burns at first but that's how you know it's working and the sensation doesn't last long at all. This is a great product for anyone who just wants a little boost but doesn't want to get real injections!! I love this product!!
Marie T.
I feel like this doesn't really do much for my lips but make them kind of tingly. I still like to use it because it brings blood to my lips and makes it look like they are naturally very pink when they are bare, but that look is also achievable with a lip stain so it's not really worth it.
Madison S.
Tallahassee, FL
This lip plumper does its job! About a minute after applying the gloss my lips start to tingle and then burn a little. That sensation is slightly uncomfortable at first, but it subdues and eventually goes away completely. The results are beautiful luscious lips, but I don’t think they last beyond an hour or two. However, it’s a great fix for those with small lips (like me) without getting actual injections.
Meghan W.
This lip plumper works very well! Personally I do not love how tingly it makes your lips but if you are looking for a drastic lip plump then this product should be your go to. I have always been a fan of two faced products so I figured I would try it. Plus I got it in a great gift package.
Sheena M.
Millersburg, OH
It begins tingling as soon as you put it on your lips it is a 5 out of 5 on the burning scale, it can be unbearable to some users if you get it on your skin it can irritate it and cause rashes..... it says about 1 minute it should stop but it lasts for about 10 but it works! And plumps your lip at about 40% more! When you go to put another color on your lips though it doesn’t really like to transfer.
Nadia S.
Farmington, IA
My absolute favorite product!! My lips look fuller and more plump especially since I have no lips what so ever. And it's worth every penny! It's a must have in my makeup collection. And I recommend everyone who has small lips like me to try this product. It's so much cheaper than injections
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?