BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kaweenia C.
I received this product in my ipsy bag and fell in love with it automatically! And no i use it everyday! I mean that tingling feeling is annoying at first but you get used to it. It's a little pricey to me bu t i like it and would recommend it. I don't see my lips get bigger but its so moisturizing!
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
Holy Grail lip plumper right here! I love this lip gloss, I use it all the time as a base before applying lipstick. I think its a good value, especially because Too Faced often does promotions where you can get it for free. I have purchased this many times and will continue to do so until I can no longer get it.
Maddy S.
Brunswick, Ohio
I've tried multiple different lip plumpers, but this one is by far the best! Most of the ones I've used just sting on my lips and don't actually plump them, but the Too Faced one actually makes a difference. It gives you the perfect pout! It stings a little the first time you use it, but you definitely get used after you use it 2 or 3 times. I absolutely love it. Would definitely purchase again or recommend it to someone!
Nikaury N.
provo, UT
I like this product. It’s a great lip plumper but to be honest it doesn’t do much for me. I naturally have very full lip but i always wanted to try something like this to see how big they can get, unfortunately this product don’t do much. It’s great tho it make your lips feel so tangling and juicy but I couldn’t see the difference. The price point is high for what if does. The formula is good. And I like the fact that clear.
Cassie C.
I received the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme in an Ipsy bag. I love the Too Faced brand and have many of their products. This lip gloss was okay. It had quite the burning sensation, but I didn't really notice my lips being that much more plump. It was okay, but I wouldn't purchase it. It just wasn't for me.
Anna C.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I recommended this constantly because IT WORKS! There is an intense tingle when you first start using it, but it gets less noticeable over time. It plumps your lips in a natural looking way while creating circulation and giving you a natural flush of color on your lips. Be careful to not get it outside of your lips because it will irritate your skin, and even more so if you have sensitive skin.
Erin N.
Bozeman, MT
Of all the lip plumpers I have tried, this is my favorite. It stings a lot at first. But after using it regularly, I barely notice it. While I can’t say for a fact my lips are any bigger overall, when I put it on I do notice a slight increase in volume of my upper and lower lip. And it has a beautiful shine that lasts hours before getting tacky. I will buy this again when I run out as it’s the best I have found yet.
Lauren C.
I would say the product does plump my lips, but it has a tingling, almost burning, sensation that is sometimes hard to ignore. The feeling usually goes away a few minutes after applying. If this doesn’t bother you (some people actually like the tingling sensation) then this is a great product for you. I also noticed it makes my lips have more of a red tint. I’m not sure if this is part of the product’s claim or what. Anyhow, I love the product in general because it does what it says.
Deanna L.
Fort Mill
I love Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme! It's packaging is very cute and simple! I've used the original lip injection by Too Faced before and this one worked just as well. The only difference is that this one isn't as glossy as the other but I would still definitely recommend it to everyone looking to plump their lips!
Fatima M.
I didn't expect this product to be as hydrating as it is, I really love the way it leaves my lis feeling. I basically wear it as a lip gloss on a daily basis. It didn't leave my lips feeling sticky like other products. You could really see and feel the difference with this product.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?