BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
I must say I was not expecting that EXTREME of a sensation, it lasted for maybe 5 minutes if that. I love how plump my lips were though. The glass kinda faded away after 2 hours. My lips feel nice though and aren't super sticky. Would recommend to any lip plumper lovers out there!!
Amelia D.
Amherst , NY
I love this product, i swipe it on and leave knowing my lips will look good for the rest of the day. I love a simple lip gloss and this one is it with an extra oomph. This gives my lips a brightening effect and they look pinker and plumper. It gives a tingling, slight burning sensation( Thats how you know its working)! I definitely recommend this product
Isabelle R.
Detroit
It stings quite a bit but it definetly plumps your lips it is quite worth it is it easy to apply like a lipgloss but I would say it is not worth the price because it is quite painful but what I wanted was fuller lips and it did it’s job so I was not disappointed. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Rosaura O.
Minneapolis, MN
This is so far the best lip plumper I have tried, it’s been in the market for a long time and it hasn’t change much. It visibly plumps, and your lips become a little red too, I guess it stimulates blood circulation in the area. At first I got a burning sensation but with constant use it disappears and now I feel just the normal tingle. The only downside is that if I use it often I build resistance and the plump won’t last much. It’s a decent moisturizer as well.
Selene R.
Ridgecrest, CA
I had been dying to try the Too Faced Lip Injection gloss for as long as I could remember, however I was skeptical if the famed gloss plumper was just hype or actually gave long lasting results. I wanted to try the first lip injection Too Faced introduced to their brand, it is a soft pink color & is supposed to be a little "less intense" in the pain & discomfort scale opposed to the Lip injection Extreme by Too faced. However, I decided what the heck, beauty is pain! & If it ain't hurtin', it ain't workin'! So I got my hands on the lip injection extreme ( only $10 more than the 1st lip injection) & I was hoping I wouldn't be branded with the title desperate for buying a $30 lip gloss that I wasn't 100% sure would work but I had already purchased it, so I had no other choice but to give it a go or be curious forever! The first few applications did nothing for me & actually didn't even really burn? I didn't start seeing any results until I had been using the gloss for about 2 weeks, but my gosh it was definitely worth the wait even though it took patience & I just wanted my lips to scream Kylie right away! Haha When using the Too Faced Lip Injection extreme I noticed that my lips would stay looking bodacious & plump as long as I still had the product on but if I wiped the gloss off, the plumping would go down within an hour or so. The results are definitely not long lasting I'd say, unless you were to use a tube a day! But that probably isn't good for your lips considering the gloss does chap your lips quite a bit as well so it'd be wise to prime your lips with some chapstick before every application to get the most out of your plumped pout :) overall, very satisfied the product definitely does what it's supposed to.
Arden A.
Cut Off, LA
i love the tingly feeling you get when you put it all over your lips! all my friends use it too because it always the lipgloss in my purse. it really works, i feel like i’ve noticed a natural, slight plump that stayed even after the gloss was gone!
Lauren E.
Philadelphia
This lip plumper is amazing as it get the job done. Apply it before you put on your favorite lip product or even on top to give your lips a sexy pout. The package is gorgeous and definitely earned a repeat spot in my makeup bag. I would recommend to others to use but fair warning this particular lip plumping product can at first leave a slight burning feeling to the lips with initial application, so if you have sensitive lips I would not recommend so much.
Van Averie S.
I tried this to see if this is really effective so I bought the small one at Sephora. They said they have the matte effect and the glossy one. I tried the glossy one. At first when you apply it it stings a little it has a minty flavor. It sort of plump my lips but only for minutes and then its gone. Not sure if others have the same experience. So its a no for me.
Lane H.
Davenport
Review for: Other more...
I love this! I purchased it at Ulta and the price is up there, but I think it is worth it for a super extreme plumping effect. It is very thin and comfortable and really does plump. It smooths out all of the lines on my lips and really accentuates my Cupid’s bow. It is also very good just as a clear gloss. It makes the lips feel very warm and tingly. If you are sensitive to plumper, I would be careful and maybe test it out in store because it is very strong.
Janette E.
I have tried a few different ones and this one does not disappoint! It works in the first few minutes which you can feel the whole few minutes! It last for a long while on me and it even colored my lips, it looked like I had colored gloss on they were a pinkish red color. I love it and can notice a difference! Worth a try and depending on where you buy you can always return it if you don't like it!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?