BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
This is my favorite limp plumper on the market! It is pricey, but worth every penny! The results last for a couple of hours, and the "stinging" sensation doesn't last long at all. I am very happy with the plumping results that I get, as well as the hydration that if provides for my lips. This has become a staple in my makeup bag. I use it every day, and will be buying for in the near future. I will never be without this again!
Reena D.
Templeton , CA
Man do I love lip plumpers and this is one of my top favorites. Warning that it does tingle a lot. Compared to the Too Faced Lip Injection, this one gives a better pout and I love the major tingles. If you're sensitive to that then stay away. This one lasts a few hours and I reapply throughout the day. I also wear it over a lip stick color for a glossy look. It's a great plumper if you want that look.
isabelle b.
Leo, IN
i love this product. it definitely plumps up my lips and makes them fuller. the problem is people expect their lips to look like kiley jenner after using this product. you won't and shouldn't expect that. it's pricer but it plumps your lips in 10 minutes and will last for half a day. there is a tingling sensation but it doesn't hurt it's more of a funny feeling. i love this product and my sister and my friends use it as well.
alecia a.
Connecticut,manchester
i love how full and juicy this lip plumper makes my lips feel when i get old i would like lip injections for my top lip because its smaller then the bottom but this makes me feel like i dont need lip injections
Katharine C.
Saint Paul, MN
I first tried this from a subscription box & it quickly became my favorite lip gloss. The strawberry scent is almost nostalgic of a candy from my childhood and the tingley feeling is just fun! I don't know how much it plumps, but I had to buy a new tube because I went through the sample size so fast.
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
Holy Grail lip plumper right here! I love this lip gloss, I use it all the time as a base before applying lipstick. I think its a good value, especially because Too Faced often does promotions where you can get it for free. I have purchased this many times and will continue to do so until I can no longer get it.
Dani W.
st louis
I have been using this product for years, it NEVER disappoints. I love the tingling sensation it has when applied, its super glossy with high shine. Lets talk about the plumping.. no joke this stuff works, it plumps up the lips so beautifully. This formula over time is supposed to permanently plump the up lips, its no botox, but for the price its very worth it! would recumbent to anyone how wants some serious plump lips.
Christina F.
You can definitely feel this lip gloss working- so if you don't like that tingling sensation, I would not recommend this.
Pros- it does make your lips slightly larger. I don't think any sort of lip plumper is going to make a dramatic difference, but this does a better job than most.
Cons- it has a chemical scent to it
Kaweenia C.
I received this product in my ipsy bag and fell in love with it automatically! And no i use it everyday! I mean that tingling feeling is annoying at first but you get used to it. It's a little pricey to me bu t i like it and would recommend it. I don't see my lips get bigger but its so moisturizing!
Yised H.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect plumping gloss. Great to wear alone or on top of a lip liner or lipstick. Fair lasting effect and the gloss does help give a better illusion of fuller lips. Very hydrating as well. Would definitely recommend.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?