BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I really love this product but I do have to layer it with a moisturizing lip gloss or even chapstick because it can be a little drying.  Just a warning this will sting a little bit but nothing that hurts and I like it because then I know that something is working.  You see the difference after one use and it is easy to layer under your lipstick or lipgloss. I would recommend using one layer at the beginning of your makeup routine and by the end of it you will be able to add in your normal lip color.
Holly B.
This is my favorite lip plumper! It definitely tingles and stings a by when you first put it on but personally it didn't bother me much, that's how I know it's working. It also creates a slight pinky red tint to your lips. If you like lip plumpers I 100% recommend this one over others. I normally have a pretty small upper lip and this makes a difference (attached is a picture of myself wearing it!)
Miranda R.
Lakeland, FL
This product uses the “spice” method for plumping instead of hydroiodic acid method. The spice method burns and tingles and gives you instant plumping instead of hydroiodic which plumps over the course of a few weeks. I have to say though this product does work. It’s perfect for someone with a hidden Cupid’s bow who wants it to stand out more. Just over line your lips and wait 30 seconds and you’ll see results. Not bad overall.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Other more...
I like this product because my natural lip color tends to look like a ghost did my makeup and this tingles and brings blood to the surface so I get a glossy red kissed naturalishh lip color. To say it’s a lip plumper.. ehh. I don’t think so. Also IT BURNS if you get it on your skin. One time (well more than once) I went slightly outside of my lip line and omg it burned so bad and it made my skin super red. I had to wash it off!!
Sara P.
Beaufort, NC
Definitely gets my lips plumped and tingling. I purchased this at Sephora for 28 dollars and I certainly haven't regretted it. It lasts a decent amount of time but you would have to reapply a few times through out the day to keep your lips "plumped". I highly recommend this and I actually got this as a gift for some of my girlfriends this Christmas .
Emily D.
goodyear
This product is good but only lasts for as long as the burning lasts. It tingles and seeps into lips. It was good for a while but after the first time I used it, it kinda dimmed down on the plumping. It does stay on glossy for a long time so I would still use it as a gloss.
Rebecca B.
Zachary, LA
I was looking for a good lip plumper and I found it! The plumper is a iridescent gloss. When I apply the Two-Face lip injection extreme the first thing that you noticed is the tingle. But that's when you know the magic is happening. It's a long lasting lip plumper, you do have to reapply of course. But it's definitely worth the purchase.
Miranda M.
Arlington, TX
The 1st time I bought this to be honest I didn't think it would work but boy was I wrong!!! And glad I was. The 1st time I applied this product I felt a slight tingle and within seconds my lips were fuller and plumper. I had all the woman in my family plus friends try it out and let's just say everyone of them owns this product as well as my makeup clients to. It's like magic!!!! If you don't own please go and get you some ASAP
Val V.
I got this from a friend as a joke. I by no means need lip injections my lips are naturally plump. However, i have it a try and it tingles which means its brining the blood up to the surface causing puffiness. So does this product work? Yes it does however it wears off quickly and if you kiss someone they will feel the burn too. This product isn't exactly on the cheap side but if you feel the need to fake some plump lips give it a go.
Destiny H.
Bakersfield, Ca
I can go on and on about this product!!! Seriously I have small lips and they get dry fast from matte lippies, but in all honestly too faced injections estream, it's wonderful. It adds so much moisture to my lips, and surprisingly it plums them to the point where I can see a huge difference in size. I mean it doesn't make my lips look like I have real injections but they are more plump, it's perfect to go under your matte lipstick.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?