BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Shannon C.
Rockledge, FL
You may find it a bit peculiar but the reason I didn't rate it 2 stars like I should have is because I love how it stings like a bitch!!!! Hahaha. I don't find it to be very moisturizing, I usually only wear it to get the bee stung look or if I'm out of my precious DuWop Original Lip Venom Tingly Lip Gloss ... which by the way is MUCH cheaper! Grab it off Amazon. The non extreme version and the new versions that have pigments in them are probably WAY BETTER. I may try them.
LeNae B.
Ketchum , OK
I know many people do not like this product because it does sting the lips. I agree it does sting, but it really doesn't bother me. I like the glossy finish and the reddish color it brings to my lips, probably from the blood in my lips 🤔🙄. It does plump the lips up, but it doesn't last long. I enjoy the product and will keep buying. However, this product is not for the faint of heart, it does hurt a bit. Also, I wouldn't recommend kissing your significant other while wearing it.
Makenzie F.
Ogden, UT
I definitely have a love hate relationship with this product. It does have the intense tingle which I like but I hate that it wears off super quickly and my lips almost get use to it and then it stopped tingling all together. I bought this from Sephora and definitely kept using it but I like my Buxon gloss more. The tingle isn't has intense but it lasts forever and even transfers the tingle feel. In my head that makes me feel it continues to work instead of intense and then nothing.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Went to the salon 2 weeks ago to get my make up done and i asked them to make my lips look fuller and they applied this it stinged a little but my lips definitely got bigger i tried getting a sample but its 15 plus 6 shipping so i couldn't but in all honesty its great and you can feel it working and see the difference... The fullness lasts about 2 hours
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
I didn't see any lip plumping effect sadly. The shine was awesome and there was no feeling of being overly sticky. There was no strong smell for me. I did enjoy the tingling, which normally leads me to see the "lip plummeting effect" but there was barely any difference for me personally. If this was part of a set or on sale I would buy again but mainly due to the glossy effect and I love the brand. As far as longevity and effectiveness just wasn't the right fit for me personally.
Nataliya K.
Phoenix, AZ
I have it and really love it. It really does the job. But the only down side to it that you cannot kiss ppl. I kissed my hubby when wearing it and the place where I kissed him swollowed a little bit 😂😂. So just keep that in mind. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Harley W.
White House
I absolutely love this product! It has the tingle it has a great plumping affect! And it looks amazing since it is a gloss. I bought mine from ultra and am almost out and with definitely be re buying
Jazmyn P.
Miami
This product just works wonders! It is such a phenomenal product and worth its price! You should also try it yourself! I’ve been using it constantly and it never fails to surprise me. It met more than my expectations and wonders. I totally recommend this product to any one who wants a plump lip for that lip gloss.
Destiny G.
Nelsonville, OH
The Two Faced Lip injection lip plumper is my go too. It gives a tingly feeling letting you know that it is surely working. It gives a very nice plump to your lips without looking too overbearing. It's is very natural looking while still giving you quit a difference. If you are looking for a good lip plumper I highly recommend this product.
emily j.
I received this in an ipsy bag in the summer and really thought I would like it. Although, when I applied it my lips started burning. That is good in a plumping gloss right? So I kept it on for about 5 minutes. My lips were NOT plumped and my lips yet were still burning. I would definitely NOT repurchase or recommend this product. But, it could work differently on other people's lips.

Pros
•Gloss
•Nice packaging

Cons
•Burns lips
•Barely Plumps
•You have to apply a lot for it to plump
•$22 down the drain.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?