BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Domonique W.
Seal Beach
I love how it makes my lips look when added to favorite lip colors. It does make it tingle and burn for a few minutes at first but you get used to it. The smell is fruity but pleasing. Hoes on easy and you don't need a lot of product for affect. Yes I would recommend this.
Stella S.
Des Plaines , IL
I've been using it for about a year now and I'm so happy with the product. When you first put it on you can feel a slight tingling sensation but it doesn't last for too long. It doesn't hurt at all but it just feels a bit cooling. I can see my lips feel plumper within a minute or so. I usually apply it first and wait about a few minutes and then apply my lip stick or lip stain and then let it dry for a minute and then reapply in lip injection if I want a shiny look. I love it so much that I'm almost done with it and I'll be repurchasing another one soon
Katrina S.
Too faced is one of my favorite make up brands, so I was excited to try this! There was a slight tingling but nothing too bad. The gloss is very pretty alone or on top of a lipstick. The only bad thing is that your lips tend to dry out but other than that I liked it!
Ambrogia B.
Best lip plumper I've EVER tried. It's amazing. You can see the difference immediately. Apply like any other gloss or liquid lip. Bought my second one just a few days ago. Purchased at ULTA with other goodies. Would definitely recommend if you can tolerate the "sting".
HALEY U.
Oro Valley, AZ
I liked this product, but did not see a significant difference between the extreme or the traditional formula. I purchased from Ulta for everyday use. You will need to reapply throughout the day, and while I did like it I think I’ll stick to the regular formula, since there was no significant difference for me and the regular formula comes in several different shades!
Marina C.
West Point, NY
The tingling sensation scared me at first, but I obsess over the results of full plump lips that beg to be kissed. I am a big lipstick lover, so using a plumper beforehand add so much. It is just the right price for the value, and I would absolutely buy this again.
Emely J.
Lancaster
I tried this product on a few times.  It feels very tingling on the lips and that is something you have to get used to. I bought it at Sephora in the mall.  It did not meet my expectations to the fullest. I would recommend it because it is hydrating but it doesn’t really plump up your lips.
gg n.
Wow I love this one it burns when you fist put it on but it is so worth it I wish I had a picture but I ran out if it and have not brought a new one but I will but I would recommend this if you are reading this and there is other ones you can chosse from but I live it 😍😍😍
Miros A.
Fullerton
Es lindo aunque arde mucho sin embargo cumple su función me gusta usarlo solo en ocasiones especiales por qué es un poco doloroso, el efecto es inmediato y dura mucho más que otros e probado varios por qué no quisiera inyectarme los labios y esto es una buena alternativa!
Trice T.
I am telling YOU! If you are looking for an appearance of fuller lips, this is for you! Anddddd is worth every penny! I did not think I'll use the whole tube when I purchased at Ulta. However, you will not believe what I ended up doing!! ( our secret) I was sooo desperate when I ran out I actually pulled the stopper out!! Now I have more for a few days(whew!) This is definitely on my wish list. I can't wait to pop a new tube open! It just feels right. Like...like I'm doing the right thing you know? The tingling sensation is nice. It actually works.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?