BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love the brand too faced (one of my favorites). I have always had mixed feelings about lip injections. I have used some terrible ones that burned horribly, chapped and dried my lips out. I decided anyways to try this. I didn't really notice difference. It had a little sting as expected but I felt like my lips looked the same. I will continue to try to see if I get better results.
member-2ba9f303b
Love that this is clear as I find myself using it all the time. Nice tingle and I do see a bit of plump! Love most too faced products so I was excited to try this
Katherine B.
Bronx, NY
Picked this product up over the summer. I didn't think it was actually going to make much of a difference. It did and it made for a nice daily gloss. However, after a while it would begin to burn. Not the normal tingly sensation that lip plumpers tend to have but an actual burn. If I applied it to close to the edge of my lips the surrounding areas would become red and inflamed. The tip of my tongue would also become slightly numb. I had to stop using and throw it away. I definitely will not be using this product again.
McK M.
Seattle, WA
For those looking for plump, instagram-worthy lips, look no further than the Too Faced Lip Injection gloss. Available in original and extreme formulas, I recommend trying the original to see how your skin and lips respond before trying out the extreme. While I loved the results I saw, it also caused the skin surrounding my mouth to become red and irritated. Also it's SUPER sticky so it's probably not the best for a lip-smacking date night. ;)
Mandi U.
St. Louis
Too Faced Lip Injection is one of my favorite glosses. I've used the regular, the colored and the Extreme Lip Injection. I prefer the Extreme, but they are all great. It does have a slight tingle, that I could see being bothersome to some people, but that's what makes it work. My advice is to be careful to not get outside the lines of your lips, because it will cause you surrounding skin it gets on to also plump a bit. I actually like to wear this over my Lipsense colors because it pumps enough to combat the lines that typically show when you wear Lipsense. I'll keep buying the Too Faced lip injection for as long as they make it. Great product!

{if you found my review helpful, please up vote it with a like. Thank you!}
Savannah D.
Champaign
My favorite lip plump. I love these, they are the first lip plumper so have ever used and I haven’t stopped since. I love the pouty look it gives me. I normally do it before I start my makeup so that my lips are prepped and plump for lipstick. In my opinion the extreme version is a little thinner than the original but is formulated to work quicker and last longer. The tingly feeling is a bit intense for first time users but dies down in about 5-10 minutes so if you can get passed that I think you’ll love this
Bethany E.
Dewey, OK
I enjoy using this to prep my lips for a long lasting matte liquid lipstick. It's very moisturizing as well as plumping. You can feel it tingle for several minutes after putting it on. It doesn't really hurt, it feels slightly like your lips have been put on spicy food. It does turn the edges of my lips red, but I always use this under a color.
Emma S.
Chapel Hill, NC
This lip gloss does have a plumping effect as advertised, however it doesn't plump as much as I would want it to.  It mainly just irritates the lips so they become red and slightly swollen.  If you have a low pain tolerance or sensitive lips, I wouldn't recommend this product since it can be quite intense. Over the years that I have used it, I think I've gotten used to it and it doesn't really affect me anymore.  However, I do believe it is a quality product and I will most likely continue to buy it.
Katerina S.
Jamaica, NY
This is not something I would go out and buy or re buy. I received this in my ipsy bag, that is why I own it. It did meet my expectation in terms of plumping. The packaging is cute and the color of the formula is beyond cute as well. What ever you do, try not to get this on your skin around your lips at all. It will get irritated and turn red and have you looking like you just had a full blown make out session. In terms of plumping it does a a great job of leaving them looking much more plump. The sensation is not too bad, most defiantly bearable.
Georgia H.
Spanish Fort, AL
Tingle, YES! Plumper, YES! Love it? YES! This is my Holy Grail of Kip plumbers and I've tried all of the mainstream ones. It does tingle and if you aren't careful and it ends up outside of your lip line you may get some redness, but the point of of the plumper is to have ingredients that make your lips plump! I have bought this several times and I do admit I have to reapply throughout the day, but you can wear it under or over your regular lipstick or gloss!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?