BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
I didn't see any lip plumping effect sadly. The shine was awesome and there was no feeling of being overly sticky. There was no strong smell for me. I did enjoy the tingling, which normally leads me to see the "lip plummeting effect" but there was barely any difference for me personally. If this was part of a set or on sale I would buy again but mainly due to the glossy effect and I love the brand. As far as longevity and effectiveness just wasn't the right fit for me personally.
LeNae B.
Ketchum , OK
I know many people do not like this product because it does sting the lips. I agree it does sting, but it really doesn't bother me. I like the glossy finish and the reddish color it brings to my lips, probably from the blood in my lips 🤔🙄. It does plump the lips up, but it doesn't last long. I enjoy the product and will keep buying. However, this product is not for the faint of heart, it does hurt a bit. Also, I wouldn't recommend kissing your significant other while wearing it.
Jazmyn P.
Miami
This product just works wonders! It is such a phenomenal product and worth its price! You should also try it yourself! I’ve been using it constantly and it never fails to surprise me. It met more than my expectations and wonders. I totally recommend this product to any one who wants a plump lip for that lip gloss.
Nataliya K.
Phoenix, AZ
I have it and really love it. It really does the job. But the only down side to it that you cannot kiss ppl. I kissed my hubby when wearing it and the place where I kissed him swollowed a little bit 😂😂. So just keep that in mind. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Makenzie F.
Ogden, UT
I definitely have a love hate relationship with this product. It does have the intense tingle which I like but I hate that it wears off super quickly and my lips almost get use to it and then it stopped tingling all together. I bought this from Sephora and definitely kept using it but I like my Buxon gloss more. The tingle isn't has intense but it lasts forever and even transfers the tingle feel. In my head that makes me feel it continues to work instead of intense and then nothing.
emily j.
I received this in an ipsy bag in the summer and really thought I would like it. Although, when I applied it my lips started burning. That is good in a plumping gloss right? So I kept it on for about 5 minutes. My lips were NOT plumped and my lips yet were still burning. I would definitely NOT repurchase or recommend this product. But, it could work differently on other people's lips.

Pros
•Gloss
•Nice packaging

Cons
•Burns lips
•Barely Plumps
•You have to apply a lot for it to plump
•$22 down the drain.
Destiny G.
Nelsonville, OH
The Two Faced Lip injection lip plumper is my go too. It gives a tingly feeling letting you know that it is surely working. It gives a very nice plump to your lips without looking too overbearing. It's is very natural looking while still giving you quit a difference. If you are looking for a good lip plumper I highly recommend this product.
Ashley B.
Port Huron , MI
I use this morning and night and love it!!! I really see a difference after having used this for a month. It looks good as a gloss as well. I was skeptical at first about spending the money on something claiming to make your lips bigger and honestly it was worth it. I'm on my second bottle now and stand by this product. The tingle is intense at first but the more you use it the more your lips will get use to it. It also doesn't leave your lips dried out. Awesome life saver!!!
Jessica P.
My lips are really small, especially my top lip and i wanted something that works. I was a first and last time user. It has nice packaging but that's the only pro. Bought it at Sephora in a sample size. All it did for me was burn my lips and made them a tint bit bigger but not noticeable. Everyone is different so not sure if i would recommend this
Jessica W.
Norman, OK
I have tried this product a few different times. It really does make your lips plumb. You aren't gonna get more than you already have but it will bring out the natural fullness of your lips. It does have a high tingle intensity, but don't burn. I took off stars because I believe I had an allergic reaction to this product once before. It was nothing major mostly just itching. But since everyone is different I would still recommend to try it. But please Do a skin test first!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?