BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kelsey M.
This stuff is not for the faint of heart! The first time I put it on after buying it at Ulta I felt like I was having an allergic reaction... but hey that's kind of want you want from a plumper! It consistently plumps up my lips everytime I use it. I like to put it on at the beginning of my makeup routine and let it work while I do foundation and eyes so that my lips are nice and plump once I get to lining them. I will say it MIGHT NOT work for everyone, I made my friend try it after raving about how good it was and she said she didn't have the same plumping effects, so maybe sample to see what it does for you. I love it!
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
I really wanted to love this lip plumer, before I purchased I heard a bunch of mixed reviews. Since I love too faced so much I had to buy it anyway and put it to the test. I really like that it doesnt give my lips that harsh stinging that can be very uncomfortable and i also really like the shiney tint that it has. What i wasnt a big fan of was that I didnt make much of a difference in the size of my lips. When i purchased i new not to expect a miracle but i did expect alittle bit more then it gave me. I would repurchase just for the fact that I really like it as a lip gloss, it doesnt feel stick and it leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized.
Candice S.
Sioux City, IA
To start, this is the first lip plumper I've tried that I was actually able to SEE the results. Other ones I just feel the tingle and see a gloss, so I'd definitely recommend this. On the package it states not to get it on skin or else redness will occur. They're not wrong there. My lips swelled up and turned red (assuming that's what it's suppose to do) and the skin outside my lip did turn red. Overall, I would recommend and purchase this again.
Samantha g.
Melbourne
If u want radiant flawless. Lips for a night out or just to look amazing like u are. Then use this product turns u into someone u dont even kno at all  and u will have glowing flawless lips to make some one completely jealous over u and your beautiful face
Victoria V.
Northridge, CA
Too Faced does an amazing job in terms of their lil plumping products. I use the glosses very often before a date, a night out with my girls, or whenever I want a little extra something to add to my look.
katerina b.
Wilton, NY
Too faced is one of my go to brands and this product is no different. My top lip is one of my biggest insecurites but I would never consider actual lip injections so this is a perfect option if you are like me. As soon as you put the product on you can feel it plumping your lips. It does have a weird sort of burning sensation for a split second and I've had friends say they did not expirence this so it could be a case to case situation. But it does not blister, your lips will not stay plumped. But they do for the day, I was so pleased that I only have to put it on once and can still put a color over it and it worked all day! Truly an awesome company and product!
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I've been wanting to try this for a couple years now but for whatever reason I haven't been willing to pay the 28$ for it. I finally got it from Ulta, and I was pretty unimpressed. The tingling I've heard was so "intense" but wasn't ANYTHING compared to the bzzing chapstick they sell at Ulta. I also wasn't expecting it to truly plump my lips and it didn't so I wasn't too disappointed over that. I don't personally understand the hype, and I will be returning it straight away. Glad my curiosity has finally been relieved however!
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
I had such hopes for this product because of all the amazing reviews and raves about this product. Unfortunately it did nothing to me but make my lips tingle, turn a little pinkish in color and didn't plump my lips at all also left a rash like reaction around my lips from the burning sensation. I will not be purchasing but I can't say if I recommend this product or not because I have seen with my own eyes it do nothing for me but did all the good for a friend guess it depends since everybody reacts differently to it cute packaging though.
kimberly K.
3637 snell Ave San Jose CA 95136 #273
I don’t have the biggest but I don’t have a smaller slips and let me tell you this lipgloss makes my lips look so nice but it’s also a natural at the beginning you feel like a stinky since Seshan but at the end you don’t feel in the morning the glass let’s meet anywhere from 3 to 4 hours with food and it is so beautiful
Amy E.
Middleboro, MA
I noticed a big difference between Too Faced’s lip injection and lip injection extreme. The lip injection extreme actually felt like it was working and I saw a slight change in my lips. They looked more plump and I liked the feeling of the gloss on my lips. I use this product a lot and would definitely purchase it again.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?