BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

EMILY C.
Escondido, CA
LOVE this product. As an african american, i already have naturally fuller lips but my top lip is still smaller than my bottom lip. I use this when i put on my make up befor ei apply any other lip products. As soon as u put it kn its one of those lroducts you can FEEL working. It tingles and its quite powerful but not entirely unbearable. It does slighty plump and softwn ur lips and u CAN notice it! I also like using it before bed because this product does boast permanet results with long time use! I would definitely reccomend. And since its clear it also look super cute on its own AND over other lip products!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
I used to use this everyday to prep my lips for whatever lipstick I was planning to wear. I also used it before bed. It worked amazing for months. It does have a sting to it so be careful with surrounding skin. It also would plump my lips at least 1/4 size bigger and noticeable. The formula is thin and non sticky. Now my lips have become immune to the effects, it doesn't even sting anymore or plump. This is a great plumper but every few months I have to switch it up.
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
I received a sample in my beauty box and I really like it, but, that being said I am taking off one star because of the price. It's around $28 for a full size. I actually like the Victorias Secret lip plumper and it is somewhat similar but has a little more plump & tingle, but this is close to it.

Cons: price, and if you have REALLY, REALLY sensitive lips, or just dont like any tingle, it may be too much tingle but honestly it's hardly any tingle. I like the tingle and actually prefer a little more.

Pros:Works well, tingles (which I like) but not so bad that it burns. plumps lips a little, goes on smoothe, lasts a long time, smells nice...very light smell. Makes lips feel smoother during and after use. Can use it over lipstick.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Not for the sensitive! I love this plumper, at first i was hesitant to invest in it, when i read dozens of reviews from girls that say they couldn't handle the burn/tingle. Honestly i really didn't mind it. The tingle tells me is working, and after a few uses, your lips adapt, and it doesn't tingle anymore. Be careful not to over line with this product or you will have a red ring around your mouth, i made that mistake once lol. I always use this on date night, to seduce my husband lol.
Kc V.
Chula Vista, CA
I have tried a few different lip plumping glosses/serums. This one is definitely one that has made the most change in my lips. It is hydrating, goes on smooth and is not the least bit sticky. Seeing a gloss, I braced myself for sticky gross lips but this does not do that at all. There is a bit of an itching sensation, a slight tingle but if you avoid your skin and keep it on your lips it is minimal.
Jessica W.
At first when I was trying this product, I was really skeptical to whether it would work or not. Since then, I have used it several times and I'm in love! After I apply it, it has a little bit of a stinging sensation and when a few minutes have passed, I really do notice a difference in the size of my lips! They look much fuller. My usually routine is to apply this before I do the rest of my makeup. When I have finished with everything else, I dab this product of my lips and apply whatever lipstick I'm wearing that day. The effects don't last the entire day, but I'm still a fan of this product!
member-0c783
 I love this product I use it every day and I recommend it it gives you nice beautiful lips  at first it hurt but then one minute later I have beautiful lips
Hannah K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
BUYER BEWARE. While this lip plumper smells great, works well, and will make your lips look amazing, something in it could seriously mess up your lips. I used this as recommended on the box for two weeks with no problems, and then had the worst reaction of my life. My lips swelled to twice their size. They were torn up, raw, and bloody like I had been chewing on them. Then they started to crack and peel. My lips had never looked worse. It took a week for my lips to go back to normal. I returned it immediately. I don't know what happened, but I think everyone should be careful when they use this.
Stephanie T.
I received a sample size of this from a friend who subscribes to ipsy. I was super excited to try it, but like with most plumping glosses, I was let down. I continue to use this product, because I can feel it tingling my lips, so I want so badly to believe it's working, but it's not. The tingling is off-putting at first, kind of slightly burns if my lips are sensitive that day. Once I got used to the feeling, I actually kind of like the feeling now. As far as it plumping my lips, it may.... ever so slightly change the appearance of my lips, but if I can't tell on my own face, I doubt anyone else can. I will continue to use the sample tube I have until it runs out and, if I ever receive another sample, I will gladly use it, but I don't see myself ever buying this product.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
To begin with, I HATE the price point on this product... but I LOVE the tingle and overall look after application.  If you are extremely sensitive to tingling, you won't like this at all.  I enjoyed videos a few months ago when a sample went out in the Sephora Play! Box and people were literally washing their lips off after using this for the first time.  It feels super tingly to me, very happy tingly, and I feel no pain or issue - but some people said it felt like a bee was stinging their lips!!!!  I would totally buy the full size, but I would burn through it so fast that it isn't worth the price.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?