BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jordyn M.
Greenacres
So I went to Sephora one day intending to try the peach lip oils and of coarse me not paying attention I picked up the lip injection and when I got home I put it on. After a couple of minutes my lips were burning like hell it felt like someone was pinching my lips and it hurt. But it had good pigmentation it was sheer to medium. It definitely plumped my lips but I didn't need them to be plump because I already have big lips. But would would recommend this to someone who wants to plump their lips. But I am warning you it will hurt if you don't have a high tolerance for pain.
Rachel B.
As far as plumping goes, this product does what it says it will. After applying, I noticed a slight tingling sensation, but it wasn't too disturbing. My lips did look fuller. Although it comes in a lip gloss container it is not very glossy, so i wouldn't wear it alone as a lip gloss. It has a very slippery texture. I did notice that I had to reapply a few times a day to maintain the plumping effect. I would recommend to someone who just needs a little extra plumping in their lips.
Zisan E.
Tustin, CA
I’ve been using this for years, it definitely works and I actually like the stinging sensation it gives. If you have very low tolerance for pain, you might find it uncomfortable. If you have very sensitive skin like I do, you need to make sure you don’t go out of your lip line or you might end up with a red rash. I kissed me niece on the cheek a few hours after applying it and the poor girl got a red rash on her cheek so make sure you don’t go giving anyone kisses! I’ve tested a few others and this is the one I always go back to using, I would definitely recommend.
Drew C.
Knoxville, TN
I am not sensitive to a tingle or burn on my lips so I can handle this product but beware it does not hit right away. I did not realize this and just kept putting more on and when the tingle sensation finally hit it was insanity. I learned from that though and now love the product it makes a difference for sure nothing extreme though. This is NOT a lip job in a bottle but nice it you want a little bit more fullness.
Stephanie W.
I am totally obsessed with this lip plumper. Easy application and nice shimmer to your lips!! It does tingle!! May feel a little uncomfortable, but the outcome is crazy! I showed people my "after" photo and people thought I got lip injections.. i have thinner lips, specifically my top lip. I would 100% recommend and buy again. Plus, who doesn't like two faced?
Justice T.
Cayce, SC
When it comes to lip plumpers, Too Faced is just about the only product that does what it actually says it will do, for the most part. When using this product you will feel a tingly burning sensation so don't be alarmed. When using this product I think it pushed my pout out more rather than making my lips look larger from the front, if that makes sense. It fills in my lip's lines to give me a more full look which works great for makeup application. The gloss will also irritate your lips and make it a nice pink if you ever want to use it by itself.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
No need to keep applying 12 times a day. U can feel a growing tingle all over your lips!! (Eventually goes away but it is kind of Intense at peak; just enough so that u know it's working though; not so much that your going to be crying in any agony ) ...
Your lips will get a nice pink plush pucker after just a short application. Keep it up over a a period of several weeks or so & your lips just become naturally full & sexy, long after u stop using it.
Victoria N.
Hoschton, GA
I received this product in a Sephora play box and I'm so glad I didn't spend my money on it because if I did, I would've returned it to Sephora. I got very excited because of the brand but disappointed when it came to the product. I tried applying this to my lips and when I did, i felt immediate burning. My lips became very red and very burning. I thought "I'll wait a few minutes, I'm sure It'll stop." And it didn't. I ended up having to take it off with a washcloth and for the new hour my lips still burned. I do understand that it is suppose to do that and it does say "extreme" but it was very bad. Sadly I wouldn't recommend this product.
Alba B.
Rye, NY
This one is great, it does the job and it's noticeable 😱 I love it !!
smells great although it's a little bit too shiny for my style I like matte better, anyway when I wan to to feel extra sexy this is one of my best friends. Doesn't last too long but using it a couple times during the day gives you a continuous effect.
Christina D.
San Diego, CA
I wanted to love it, but it has no lasting power. I also found it to be quite sticky. I did get a plumped lip look, but it felt more like it was resulting from the thick and sticky coat of gloss. I've tread other versions of this plumper, and it just didn't thrill me. I will say that I didn't end up with dry lips, which was nice. Also, I did finish the tube. Definitely don't use it if you're going to be kissing anyone, though. Not only will you transfer the goo to their face, you'll also leave them with a tingling sensation that they weren't expecting!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?