BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
It did not work for me like I was hoping. The visual appearance looked great, but only lasted about an hour which was really diappointing considering the price :/
Hailee J.
Trafford, PA
This product is absolutely amazing. I loved how it made my lips look. I almost purchase this every time I run out. I wouldn’t pick any other lip pumper because this one is just amazing and does the work to the extent it needs to be.
Stephanie T.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Obsessed! This gives me the lips I wish I had! So glad I have this product because I really don’t want to get fillers, this is my BAE, every time I go out 💗💗💗💕💕💕
Karen T.
lancaster
Purchased at: Sephora
This thing works!! I have it 3 stars because if you wipe off the gloss the effect goes away and because your lips will tingle the whole time and if you’re not used it. It does feel like you’re lips are chapped.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
I have thin lips so this product is amazing, this incredibly effective formula that glides on clear and leaves lips plump and pink. Immediate satisfaction. Fullness you can see in seconds. Shine on. Reflects the light so there’s no need for color on top. Avocado and jojoba oil condition for a smooth finish
Lyssa M.
Gives a good full lip and hold the lipstick on really nice. There a little bit of a tingling but I guess it just means it working. Last all night but if you eat kinda goes away but you lips look and feel great
aniquereneeee F.
Stockton
I was referred to this product by a friend who had great results so I had to get my hands on it . I didn’t see too much of a difference on my lips but everyone has a different experience
Britt M.
Texas
I bought this lip plumper online on their two faced website. I've never ordered their products online I usually just buy their products at sephora. When the lip plumper arrived I was so excited with how cute the packaging was. I was even more excited to try the lip plumper. The smell of the lip gloss is not bad as many people say it is. When i applied it the first time I expected it to sting alot but it was just a small sting. You somewhat get used to the sting after each application. My limps didn't plump as much with this product. I did notice a small difference. I was expecting more considering that the product was expensive and I bought the extreme plumping instead of the original one. I guess it depends on your lips. I gave the product to my sister and it actually fully plumped her lips.
Lauren P.
Temperance
Honestly lip injection gloss that has worked most of them just look like a clear gloss but with this one I actually noticed a bit of the difference. It doesn’t matter if you get this one or the original one.
Melanie C.
Miami
This has been the best lip plumper I’ve ever tried and it’s very long lasting I didn’t hate anything about this product and it’s packing it’s very cute I would so buy it again and again don’t regret anything
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?