BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

heather d.
pensacola
This product is amazing!! Love the way that it looks on the lips and it goes on like a dream! This product offers just enough plumping without the stinging and fake look. It does not bleed into my fine lines
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
Okay I naturally have full lips but I decided to buy this at Sephora. It's kind of pricey but the packaging is nice but that's kind of irrelevant because I just throw the boxes away after I open it. This does exactly what it says it does!! I noticed my top lip get plumper not too much of a difference on my bottom. But like I said I already have full lips. This was kind of an impulse buy. But I have recommended this product to friends with smaller lips. One thing I did love about this was I'd apply before I put lipstick on wait a few minutes then wipe the gloss off and apply my lipstick which made it easier to apply. It took the little lines on my lisp and smoothed them out for a flawless lip
Lacee O.
MAUMEE, OH
This product is so painful! Burns your lips after being applied and leaves them very red. For the price of this item I wouldn't recommend. I didn't see great results.
haley s.
Stings a little at first but definitely gives me fuller lips! It is pretty thick and stays in for a few hours. It is on the stickier side but it will come off easily with a make up wipe!
Tara T.
Austin
If you’re here for Kylie lips, this is the product for you. This product is definitely true to its name, and creates a great voluminous lip look. The packaging is absolutely adorable, and is totally worth the price. Compared to the original, this product has a slightly more noticeable tingling sensation when applied, but in no means is it overwhelming, and the tingling wears off after a few minutes. This product is also super long lasting and rarely requires reapplication. I was amazed how beautifully it applied and wore through a full day, and didn’t irritate my extremely sensitive skin. I’d recommend this product to anyone searching for something to elevate their lip game.
kaitlyn c.
I decided to try this "Lip Injection Extreme" in Sephora, too see if I would enjoy it. Unfortunately, it did not exceed any of my expectations. And, I was hoping it would, because I have thinner lips. When I applied this (with the disposable applicator of course!), it made my lips R E A L L Y  S H I N Y! At first, I loved the look it gave! But, after five short minutes, my lips started to burn really bad! I took it off immediately and did not purchase it. The next morning, my lips were ever so dry and were as crusty as a piece of toast! I do not know if I just had a unusual reaction to this product, but I will N O T be B U Y I N G this product in the future.
member-12bd4
My lips have never looked fuller. It does tingle a little but that's the product working. But omg the difference in my lips was more than enough for me to go and buy it again and again.
Jennifer L.
Houston
It is so so pricey... $30 for a lip gloss!!! But, if you are desperate to have a bit fuller and bigger lips then it's worth it! I bought it like a week ago and it's been great. I would buy it again. After a minute you put it on, it starts to sting and tingle a lot... to be honest, it hurt A LOT for me. I kinda felt a tear come out. But slowly, I've been able to get used to it. I was so surprised the first time I used it and I'm still surprised by the results it gave me. My lips were so moisturized and full. I could see the lips that were once skin. My lips were soft and they felt good. To get the full effect, make sure to put this on before any other lip product. Also, put little at first and gradually start to put more so your lips don't get immune to the lip gloss!
Kelsey M.
This stuff is not for the faint of heart! The first time I put it on after buying it at Ulta I felt like I was having an allergic reaction... but hey that's kind of want you want from a plumper! It consistently plumps up my lips everytime I use it. I like to put it on at the beginning of my makeup routine and let it work while I do foundation and eyes so that my lips are nice and plump once I get to lining them. I will say it MIGHT NOT work for everyone, I made my friend try it after raving about how good it was and she said she didn't have the same plumping effects, so maybe sample to see what it does for you. I love it!
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
I really wanted to love this lip plumer, before I purchased I heard a bunch of mixed reviews. Since I love too faced so much I had to buy it anyway and put it to the test. I really like that it doesnt give my lips that harsh stinging that can be very uncomfortable and i also really like the shiney tint that it has. What i wasnt a big fan of was that I didnt make much of a difference in the size of my lips. When i purchased i new not to expect a miracle but i did expect alittle bit more then it gave me. I would repurchase just for the fact that I really like it as a lip gloss, it doesnt feel stick and it leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?