BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Hadiyah S.
Lakeland, FL
First off the lip gloss container is Ka-utee! When I first used it, it immediately gave me the gloss I love and I then felt the tingling in my lips. However I think the product is a little sticky and have a funny taste. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Hanna D.
This product really works!! It does make your lips tingle for just a few seconds, but, you can really see your results!! I love pairing this with my favorite lipstick Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in the shade Backtalk!!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Let me start things off by saying I have naturally big lips, so I usually opt out of getting products like these, but I tried it since it came in my Ipsy bag. It is effective for plumping lips and I kind of looked like a duck afterwards, so if you are looking for that effect then this is for you. However be prepared for a mild to moderate sting on your lips, depending on how used you are to lip plumpers. I won't be getting this product again specifically, but I still love the Too Faced brand and will continue getting their other products.
Brianna C.
Laurens
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
The results are almost instant & last a pretty decent length of time. The only downside is that it has a very harsh tingling, almost a deep burning sensation. If you can’t take pain, you’re out of luck.
Kelly B.
Foster City
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is my favorite lip plumper it stings a little bit but it leaves them with a pout look and a natural red color. Too faced is an amazing brand for lip gloss plumper!
Christina C.
clearwater
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This lip plumper definitely feels like it’s working, it tingles a lot and almost burns. It turns my lips bright red when I use it but overall I like the effect is gives
Annick B.
Purchased at: ULTA
honestly all this does is make your lips feel like they’re stinging as the blood rushes to your lips, the most this does it made your lips more red and maybe extremely slightly make them look bigger, not enough for noticing
Shala C.
Terryville, CT
Product really makes your lips feel tingly thats how you know it works, the packaging is very clean and well put together, it lasts awhile unless you’re eating/drinking
Kennedy S.
Baxter Springs
It really works. I use it on my lips before any event and they always look nice and plumped. You don’t need to reapply. I got mine as a sample in an ipsy package and I do recommend to others.
Coley B.
Whitewater, MO
I loved this product, but I ran out & couldn't afford to re-purchase it or I definitely would have!!! It's amazing, when I have the money I will re-purchase for sure!:)
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?