BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lyss
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I Love this plumper! Works for about 30 mins to an hour, and really makes a difference. It does have a burning feeling when it goes on, but it goes away in a few minutes. Also tints your lips a little pink!
Sarah S.
Yukon , OK
I use this every morning and let it do its job while I do the rest of my makeup. It’s easy to use and does exactly what it says it will. Sephora has them on sale regularly.
lana k.
This does make a difference! makes my lips bigger for sure and lasts awhile ! i bought it from ulta for such a good price for what you get . it is great !! it makes your lips soft so i would
buy it again.
Kailey S.
Baltimore Maryland
I really like this product and I think it works very well. The packaging is really pretty and on the bottle it looks like it has iridescent on it. The product met my expectations. I bought it online at ULTA. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who want it. Also when you first apply there is a mild tingle feeling on your lips that may hurt you if you have sensitive skin/lips.
Terra D.
Sedona
Too Faced Lip Injection was one of the first, if not thee first, lip plumper I had ever used, years and years ago, before I ever really got into makeup (as my husband says, "awww, that was back when getting a $30 mascara was a special treat and you treated it like it was gold...now there's 50 of em' and they're coming out every orifice.") This stuff is definitely potent - more so in the sensation of it than the actual effects - the burn is real with this one! Almost too much so, for my liking. I don't notice a huge plump-ing effect on my lips, maybe a little bit on the bottom lip...it definitely feels way more plump than what it ever actually is, and I just feel like if I'm going to be in that kind of discomfort, I better end up with some serious DSL's out of the deal!
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
This worked, a little too well! It actually burned like fire when I applied it, and yes my lips got plump but it was because they were swollen from injury! 15 minutes after I put it on, I lost all feeling in my lips. And the next morning I realized some of the gloss must have accumulated in the corner of my mouth, because I had a burn that was painful any time I smiled or tried to talk. I had to nurse that for a couple of days and decided very quickly this pain wasn't worth that particular beauty. This was my first ever lip plumper, so maybe I missed a huge memo somewhere but I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to do that. I've never had a reaction to any cosmetic product ever in my life, so this was a first for me and a big surprise. I won't be trying this again, and will stick to their eye shadow palettes instead!
marina c.
super good product. you get a ton of gloss in the tube. very easy to use and apply. lasted me about 1-2 years and i used it almost everyday. i bought mine at sephora and ulta. i would buy it 1000x again
Shawna G.
Amazing product it’s nice to be able to use a product that not only works but last it’s so much cheaper and better then actually putting fillers and dealing with pain I will keep purchasing this product
Ashley Y.
Recently, I was shopping in Ulta when I came across the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. A friend of mine told me about how great and quick this product worked and I though I would give it a try. I tested it and to my amazement, she was most definitely right about how amazing it was. This product gives you lusciously full lips within minutes. This lip plumper gives you temporary large lips without committing and spending hundreds of dollars on real lip injection. I love this product so much, i would love to receive one, it would most definitely be a good day if  that happened. The gloss applied smoothly and i did not have to reapply as much as i though i would. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to plump their lips without breaking the bank.
Aleshanee R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was the first lip plumper I ever tried. I had a co worker while I worked at Mac who always used this. Tried it one day fell in love!! I kinda love the burning sensation that it give , makes you feel like it’s actually working.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?