BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Shala C.
Terryville, CT
Product really makes your lips feel tingly thats how you know it works, the packaging is very clean and well put together, it lasts awhile unless you’re eating/drinking
Coley B.
Whitewater, MO
I loved this product, but I ran out & couldn't afford to re-purchase it or I definitely would have!!! It's amazing, when I have the money I will re-purchase for sure!:)
Mia V.
Stockton, CA
I was so happy to get to try this it had tons of good reviews it did have a plumping effect it was a nice glossy look not all clumpy and fades off fast i was happy with my purchase
Anna P.
I have had this product for a year now. I use it when I’m not wearing a lot of makeup because I love the finish it gives my lips. My thoughts on this product are that it definitely works I can see the difference after application. However, it kind of stings especially if you get it on the skin around your lips. This wasn’t that big of a deal to me but some of my friends who tried it didn’t like it due to this. The only negative thing is that the effect doesn’t last very long at all. Also, sometimes my lips look a tad bit inflamed. Overall, this product is great as a lip gloss, it’s very shiny and has a great finish but as for the lip plumping, it’s just mediocre.
caitlin a.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Packaging was great as usual for Too Faced. Have purchased many of the other variations of the Lip Injection and gave 3 stars because I felt like although it was good I liked the original Lip Injection from Too Faced more!
Jade M.
Monticello, MN
A truly amazing product. I love using it to create more plump lips for certain makeup looks. I don't use it every day but for special looks or occasions I'll apply it!
member-7526e
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This product is awesome! It lasts long and it makes your lips super soft and plump. It looks good under lipstick and other products. Definitely would recommend this product if you’re looking for a long lasting lip plumper.
Gloria H.
Port Richey, FL
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This product is very intense. The tingly sensation lasts for about 30 seconds, leaving your lips plump and tender. It looks really nice over a lipstick or liquid lip. It’s also great alone.
Alexandria A.
Southington, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I LOVE Too Faced as a brand. I have used alot of different plumpers and this one BY FAR gives the best results. I love the way it makes my lips look and feel. Great product highly recommend.
member-3cfda
Loved it! Really plumps your lips and makes them super full and juicy looking! I tried this on as a tester at Sephora and bought it and use it any time I need to plump up my lips! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?