BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Amy D.
Baltimore
Purchased at: Sephora
Gives a subtle plump. You can see the difference and feel it working. Not too strong so you don’t have to worry about the area around your mouth turning red if you over-apply.
Maddison L.
For me personally this does nothings to plump my lips, its a cute lip gloss and gives my lips a tingly feeling but I’d rather buy a regular Lip gloss for cheaper. Not worth almost thirty dollars to me.
Antonella Z.
Plano, TX
Review for: Other more...
I actually love this plumper it’s so amazing. It makes my lips red and beautiful as well as what it’s supposed to do like plump the lips making them look super juicy and full!
Angelique G.
Okay so lip injections used to be my go to lip plumper because it smells good and works well! But it has more recently started to hurt my lips. It is good in moderation!
Yajaira D.
bronx
I really wanted to like this product, however it burned so bad!! I expected since it burnt so bad it would actually plump my lips, but the difference it made was very minimal.
Deana T.
Forest Hill, MD
I lovveeee this lip plumper. I have pretty small lips so I'm always searching for something to give them a little more oomf. This seems to do the trick! First, there is a *slight* burning sensation, so if you are sensitive to that be careful. The burn doesn't bother me at all since I like to eat spicy foods...guess my lips are used to it. I like to put this on before lipstick, give it a few minutes to plum (around 10) and then wipe it off. It leaves my lips bright pink which is actually beautiful for a natural hint of color. Be careful not to go outside of your lipline though because it will make that bright pink as well...lol.

Now for the effect....overall-good. Do my lips look huge? No. But they do look a little bigger and more plump--getting rid of any fine lines in my lips. I wouldn't say there's an "extreme" difference, but honestly the only way to get extreme is with real lip injections. So overall yes I love this and will continue repurchasing.
selena d.
This lip plumper definitely does it's job of making your lips appear more full and big, but it definitely stings a lot. Wouldn't recommend if you have dry or sensitive lips.
member-f84ca
This is a great product but I honestly didn’t notice a difference with my lips. It’s easy to apply the smell is nice. I got mine in my ipsy bag. I would recommend this to someone else to buy we it will more then likely work on them.
member-4c5e4
I absolutely LOVE this product I received a sample of it and I am now totally addicted to it I have every color it’s great the way it makes your lips look plump without lip injections which is a scarf procedure great alternative!!!!
Maddie C.
I think the gloss itself looks great on and lasts all day. It stings really bad as most plumpers do. You can see a slight difference nothing to intense. Super cute packaging
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?