BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Nicola H.
phila, PA
Wow. This is an absolute amazing product. Firs ttime customer. Shortly aftering applying, it leaves you with a little burning sensation but shortly after, you will see results!
Arlin G.
If you want to have a little pump in your lips, this is the one to have!! I just wish I would stay longer than 2 hours, but it really works. I totally recommend it.
Maddison L.
For me personally this does nothings to plump my lips, its a cute lip gloss and gives my lips a tingly feeling but I’d rather buy a regular Lip gloss for cheaper. Not worth almost thirty dollars to me.
lexi S.
suwanee
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
my go to!! i’ve been buying this lip plumper for about three years. it’s long lasting and effective. i’ve also tried the buxom plumper and i would choose too faced every time.
hannah K.
Little Rock
I love this product, and the way it makes my lips feel and look! I bought it at sephora in my local mall! the plump last around 2-3 hours for me, but since it’s a gloss you can reapply anytime! yes it did meet my expectations, i would definitely buy again!
member-8dd91
my lips are big, but when i used it they got really big and they looked amazing! it’s really easy to apply and it smells really good, it lasted me all day and i was really shocked! i would but it again
Savannah A.
Delta
This product is ok. It plumps your lips, but has an interesting texture to it, it doesn't plump any better than the original and doesn't plump as well as other products.
Angelique G.
Okay so lip injections used to be my go to lip plumper because it smells good and works well! But it has more recently started to hurt my lips. It is good in moderation!
Jessica R.
I absolutely love this stuff. I'm a fan of a glossy gloss and especially when it's plumping. This one has a very strong tingle as well which is the major selling point for me.
Yajaira D.
bronx
I really wanted to like this product, however it burned so bad!! I expected since it burnt so bad it would actually plump my lips, but the difference it made was very minimal.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?