BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Evelyn T.
This lip plumber seriously does work ! I was skeptical at first because many products claim to plump your lips when they really don’t but this definitely does . You feel a tingling sensation but not one that is discomforting . And instantly you see the results !
Kristin F.
This really gets the job done. This has a nice plumping effect and a nice tingle to it. The packaging is super cute too. Very easy to use and makes your lips bigger and very glossy. Lip plumpers are not really my thing but I can see ppl who love them, love this!
Aaryn K.
agoura hills
This stuff is pretty good as it’s high shine. It is super minty and tingly , but I don’t think it plumps your lips as much as you’d think. It’s pretty much just an illusion as it’s sparkly.
Tiana S.
albia
It’s pretty good, but it doesn’t give the full effect....if you know what I mean. I don’t feel like it plumps my lips enough although it does a little bit and I can feel it plumping my lips
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
It doesn’t have a bad taste like some other brands and it definitely gives your lips a temporary plump look. It lasts for about two hours. The tingling may feel like it’s burning but that’s totally normal with a plumper.
Grace L.
Virginia Beach, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Such a great product! I was a little weary at first but it was completely worth the buy! I would definitely recommend to any of my friends!! It’s long lasting too and I will be buying again
jennifer A.
LEXINGTON, KY
This product is painful. It hurt too bad to wear. The burning was intense. I had to use soap and water to remove it because just wiping it off didn't stop the burning
Stacie C.
Baytown
I feel like this product worked great the first few times I used it. The more and more I have it on the less it makes any difference. The tingle had even diminished from how it used to be.
Chandler A.
love this stuff! Easy to use. If you need full lips this is the way to go! Burns a little but beauty is pain right? It lasts forever to! I’d definitely give it a try!
Christina D.
Providence, RI
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I received this item in one off my subscription bags and tried it it’s was very painful in the Lila but it does plump the lips I only tried because I was very curious
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?