BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kim W.
Riverside , CA
I bought this product and was pleasantly surprised! Be warned, though... it does have a slight burning sensation, but the effect is very noticeable. I also like the flavor.
rae b.
Portland , OR
This made my lips tingle pretty bad, I didn’t like the feeling at all. On the bright side my lips looked visibly bigger and shiny. Just the tingle lasts for a bit too long
Sara R.
Syracuse
Tingles initially but will go away within a few seconds. I loved how plump this made my lips feel. I have gone through 2 tubes of this stuff. Will continue to re-purchase.
Danielle W.
I’m obsessed with this product! It literally makes my lips noticeably larger. It got the usual sting of a lip plumper but it only lasts for 5 minutes max in my experience.
Raquel S.
Hollywood, FL
My favorite lip plumper for sure! It gives the best results. I mainly use it when I’m going out at night because I have full lips already, but I love it! Highly recommend.
Ivory R.
White Settlement
The top faced lip plumper did in fact work. But I did not see much of a difference my lips look a bit bigger. Wasn’t really worth the price. But if you like more of a settle look this is for you !
Keann p.
I received this product in my ipsy bag and I'm not a big fan of this product I dont like the tingle sensation and dont see a crazy difference in my lips other then them being irritated not for me!
Jessica R.
Jefferson City
I want bigger and fuller lips, so this product worked for me. It does have a tingle that may bother some, but it did not bother me and gave me the results I wanted.
Paige M.
Kalamazoo
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme works very well. It doesn’t sting or hurt too bad, and it leaves my lips looking red and full. If I’m in a hurry, I’ll just throw it on with no gloss on top and I’m good to go. LOVE this product.
Amelia S.
Secane, PA
Absolutely love this product it’s seriously been heaven sent to my lips lol especially on days where I don’t want to over line them for a plump lip but want a plump lip !
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?