BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Taylor B.
Huntington, WV
It made my lips look great but honestly it’s such an uncomfortable feeling. I don’t know what’s in a lip plumping serum but I feel like it’s just a bunch of stuff lips are allergic to lol
Taylor M.
Chico
Loved this product really gives off the look of plumped lips! Would definitely buy this product again, I got mine from Sephora. It also has a little bit of sparkle and gives a glossy look
CAT J.
califon
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED! This product works miracles. My lips looked 1000 times better then usual. 100% recommend this product to those who need a little extra boost for their lips.
Lauren R.
Very hydrating.  It did make my lips look very full.  It gave me a pouty look.  I loved the shine and it wasn’t too sticky.  I liked the brush as it formed to your lips easily.  I would definitely buy this again and would recommend to others!
April G.
This product does its job 100% My naturally thin/medium lips plump within a few minutes and look significantly larger for up to an hour afterwards. I find that it's more effective without lipstick or chapstick on underneath. It also moisturizes my lips and makes them feel smooth.
The downside: the stinging pain is almost unbearable. Beauty is pain -- but during the first minute you will seriously reevaluate if this kind of pain is worth it. It feels like bee stings all over. Hot, painful stinging. If you can make it past the first terribly painful minutes, your lips will be numb and plump as an instagram star's lips! Additionally, my skin isn't sensitive, but I found that the skin around my lips sometimes gets red when using this product.
Lastly, it's worth noting that using this plumper makes my lips gain more volume from a profile view than front view. Meaning my lips stick out more, rather than increase in height. I still like the effect.
Overall too painful for regular use.
🥀
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Absolutely looooooove this gloss the packaging is so cute! Would definitely recommend to friends & buy this product again! Very inexpensive also!
Mariana S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Forever my favorite lip plumper. I always get compliments on how juicy my lips look when I have this on. Price is worth the value of the product. A beauty must have!
Lauren L.
new york
This is the most lip plumping product that I have ever used that is avail at normal stores, such as Sephora, Ulta, Nordstrom, etc. Very intense tingles that plump the lip a decent amount.
Nanette C.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
One of my favorite lip plumpers! Def tingles but only for a few minutes! The plumping effect lasts hours! Amazing to use under liquid lipsticks as a primer or alone!
Jessica R.
Murphy , NC
I loved it but I lost it I had it for like a week and used it I didn’t like the way it made my lips feel but that’s the way you know it’s working and worked so well
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?