BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Destiny C.
I love this product!! It’s a daily lip gloss for me. Even when I’m wearing no makeup this is an amazing plumber makes my lips very plump. Does give quite a strong tingling sensation but I personally love that.
Kiera W.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This product is great for temporary results. It promises long term results, but I am yet to see any. I have used this product for a few years and every day the plump diminishes within a few hours. However, it works wonders if you’re looking for a temporary result
Lily M.
Allen
This plumping gloss is super uncomfortable, so if you like feeling as if there are bees stinging your lips, I would recommend this product. Otherwise, it's a no for me.
Chrystal C.
Jackson
I absolutely love this lip plumper!!!!Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme I mean this stuff really works and I didn’t have no lips but I’m starting to get them now thanks to TOO FACED LIP PLUMPER!!
Gabrielle S.
San Jacinto, CA
Love it! Love the tingle and it really works. My lips look so plump after using it. Smells good and isn’t super sticky. Would recommend for everyone to at least try it.
Ariella A.
new city
I’m a repeat too faced customer. With this lip plumper you will see results! Not painful and gives you a pretty glossy lip! Would definitely recommend because it met my expectations!
Yasmin P.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this product, great price and it gets the job done. Very plumping, lasts for a few hours and can be used in conjunction with other lipsticks as it goes on clear.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m just obsessed with Too faced and all of their plumping products as well. After purchasing, at a very reasonable price I may add, this quickly became a new favorite.
Hannah G.
San Antonio
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It did not cause too much irritation but still made my lips fuller. The gloss is clear so it doesn’t alter the color of the lipstick you wear with it. I find myself buying it again and again
Rachelle J.
Greensboro, NC
It’s great for a few minutes, but wears off pretty fast! I like that it’s not extremely glossy, and it gives your lips a nice pout. I bought this product at Sephora and I would buy it again!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?