BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Destiny C.
I love this product!! It’s a daily lip gloss for me. Even when I’m wearing no makeup this is an amazing plumber makes my lips very plump. Does give quite a strong tingling sensation but I personally love that.
Aubree C.
Sterling
Definitely a great plumper!! Has the full on tingly effect it’s almost too much as first but I really liked the result I’m not really a fan of the glossy effect but the results made up for it.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m just obsessed with Too faced and all of their plumping products as well. After purchasing, at a very reasonable price I may add, this quickly became a new favorite.
Ariella A.
new city
I’m a repeat too faced customer. With this lip plumper you will see results! Not painful and gives you a pretty glossy lip! Would definitely recommend because it met my expectations!
Yasmin P.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this product, great price and it gets the job done. Very plumping, lasts for a few hours and can be used in conjunction with other lipsticks as it goes on clear.
Gabrielle S.
San Jacinto, CA
Love it! Love the tingle and it really works. My lips look so plump after using it. Smells good and isn’t super sticky. Would recommend for everyone to at least try it.
Lily M.
Allen
This plumping gloss is super uncomfortable, so if you like feeling as if there are bees stinging your lips, I would recommend this product. Otherwise, it's a no for me.
Diana G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This product works well and plumps your lips and the gloss gives the lips a nice shine. It really is not that pricey for someone who would like to get plumped lips. Personally I still use it!
Cheyanne B.
Livermore, CA
I will use this gloss before I apply my lip products so that my lips are plump and hydrated, I’ll also use I️t on its own because I️t gives a nice color to my lips due to the plumping agents.
Hannah G.
San Antonio
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It did not cause too much irritation but still made my lips fuller. The gloss is clear so it doesn’t alter the color of the lipstick you wear with it. I find myself buying it again and again
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?