BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Taylor M.
This product does give a tingling sensation but that was all it did for me. It was not worth the expense and I hated how sticky it felt on my lips. I would not repurchase.
Jazlyn O.
Philadelphia
This product does plump the lips nicely but it can get a little irritated if you touch the skin around the your lips but you can get it at sephora and it has sleek packaging and Yeah i would buy it again!
jessie l.
fredericksburg, VA
This is soooooo essential for any girl, like if you are just in a rush you can quickly add this plumber and boom your lips have way more volume and it doesn’t make your lips dry at all wish is really good!
Alyson Z.
Ball Ground, GA
Love the way this makes my lips instantly bigger!!! Love the gloss that is has, but it does burn a bit!!! It lasts a while but I do find myself reapplying often! I would defiantly buy again and recommend!!
Jenna C.
This definitely plumps my lips up and gives it a tingling sensation. There’s a noticeable difference in plumpness that I can see and feel. It’s a perfect gloss on its own or a base for a lipstick or lip stain!
Kaitlyn D.
Beckley, WV
Kind of burns a bit when you first put it on. Other than that it is amazing ! You can see your lips fully plumped within about 10 minutes and it lasts hours ! Highly recommend!!
Maria C.
Miami
Has a bit of a sting but looks super glossy and cute and plumps your lips very nicely. Gloss lasts long time and the sting is definitely worth it. I would like to try one with a bit more of a pink tint.
Victoria B.
Pace
Review for: Other more...
It works but not for very long. The gloss also will mess up your lip color so I like to use it before I do my makeup as a prep. It smells like an energy drink and tingles just enough that it isn’t painful.
L I.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
it feels great on my lips making them look bigger. This product meet my expectations. It will last for a while and the packaging came out nicely. Great value worth the price. I would definitely buy again.
Rachelephant o.
Lakeland , FL
This product literally made my lips twice the size. For someone self-conscious about their upper lip, it’s really great. My female coworkers have all ordered it as well, purely based on seeing my results.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?