BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Dorangela G.
I really want to get lip injections but since they're so expensive and way out of my budget right now, I decided to try this. I figured $27 for a bottle every so often wasn't so bad. I also ready that if you apply it every night it can have Longterm effects. Unfortunately I'm not that consistent with things so I haven't done that. The packaging is cute, it's clear with a gold cap and the color of the gloss in the bottle is clear but with a slight iridescent color. It applies clear on the lips though. I definitely recommend applying in a mirror so you're super precise and don't get it on the skin as it can cause it to et irritated and turn red. Within five minutes your lips look plumped and juicy. I dont think it stings TOO bad but there is some tingling/stinging and lips can look red. This is ok with me because I put lip color over it. Also this hurts less than the regular lip injection in my opinion. But unfortunately the effect doesn't last that long and I never want to reapply, especially over a lip color. It does have produce w good look though while it lasts. It costs kind of a lot but I would honestly probably purchase again. I just need to be better at applying it again as needed or at night.
Jayda N.
Macon
I was given thia as a gift at Christmas. It was super cute package and it also hive me fuller lips but it does have a sticky feel to it. It was also kinda pricy when i went to purchase some at ulta.
guînevere S.
Granite City
This lip injection made my lips look plumper and honestly I love this product because it makes me feel way more confident. I have small lips normally but with this product I felt plumper and sexier!
Keirstyn P.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This stuff works so well! You can really feel it working and it definitely makes your lips noticeably plumper. The only thing is that if you use it on a daily basis it will start to not work as well
Autumn C.
Madison, WI
This plumper has a great smell and not too sticky of a formula! I love that it is clear, but i’m not a big fan of how red it makes my lips. I usually use it over top of a matte lipstick for the perfect gloss
Michaela C.
Bessemer, AL
Great product would definitely re purchase! I bought this product from Ulta Beauty and it’s great it makes my lips tickle and fill fill psa I have tiny lips so it give me a little confidence boost!
Kim W.
Riverside , CA
I bought this product and was pleasantly surprised! Be warned, though... it does have a slight burning sensation, but the effect is very noticeable. I also like the flavor.
Ashanti C.
This stuff is intense! You wear this when you want sole focus on ur pout! It definitely tingles I love this with a lip stain for color so I look like I just have these juicy Angelina Jolie lips lol
Alexis L.
Cypress, TX
Currently on my second tube of this product. I absolutely loved it when I first started using it. Unfortunately I have found the more I use it the less I notice it working.
Lauren C.
It smells great and works okay. The first time I used the product it turned the whole area around my mouth red and sore but I was careful to only get the product on my lips
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?