BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

kyra h.
Love this! It does burn a little but that's what makes me feel like it's working. It's definitely not equivalent to lip fillers but it's the best plumping gloss i've used -  i love that it's got an iridescent shine to it and i would use it as a regular gloss even if it wasn't plumping. I've been using it since 8th grade!
sar ॐ.
Somerset, NJ
Burns so good. It plumps my lips to the max and the product lasts for a while. The application is smooth and this product does not overly plump in a way that looks unnatural. It does burn a bit but it’s more of a tingly sensation than anything and it only burns for about 30 seconds.
Asmita A.
This product makes a gloss, or something you can layer under your lipstick. I personally did not really see any plumping happening after waiting a couple minutes, but it did tingle. I think there are other lip plumpers out there that can better do the job, but this one isn’t for me.
Kristen P.
Metamora, MI
I liked this as kind of a lip conditioning product because it seemed like my lips felt nice after each use. I use a lot of liquid matte lipsticks so products that feel nice are important to me. However, I didn’t think it really plumped that much and that does happen to be the selling point of the product. The first application set my lips on fire! It was way more intense than a “regular” lip plumping product. That feeling does get less intense as you continue using the product. I actually did want to keep using it but the price is a little steep considering the lack of plump.
Hannah H.
Cleveland, MS
I’ll keep this simple: it works. I don’t really have small lips to begin with but it did make them look slightly larger than before. Specifically my bottom lip. Be warned though: this stuff seriously burns. I could be allergic to it, or I could just be a wimp, but after MINUTES, it was still burning and I couldn’t take it anymore, so I rubbed it off. It left my lips pretty red, and a slight faint line of irritation around them. I love too faced, and I very well could’ve been allergic, but I won’t be using this ever again. I gave it 3 stars because it did what it said it would.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I actually put this to the test and my boyfriend helped me shut it down. I bought the mini for $14 (yikes) and all it did was burn my lips, but it did not help plump them whatsoever. I think the formula and burning are made to be an illusion because it had absolutely no effect on me.
Rosanna S.
Anchorage, AK
Well it definitely works! Big ole plump lips that lasted quite some time. You only need very little! I will say it does ... tingle with quite the extreme for me, however I tend to have sensitive skin and did not find it unbearable. I would purchase this item and use again for sure.
Jillian C.
San Diego
The glossy application felt really nice. It did have the usual tingle that lip plumpers tend to. The effects lasted only about ten minutes however, which was very disappointing. It had a good flavor. I wouldn’t buy it again, only because the effects didn’t last as long as expected.
Christy P.
Kearns , UT
I got this for Christmas and I tried it on. I thought I was going to die at first because it stung my lips so bad. I had never tried a lip plumper ever. But even though it stung the outcome of my lips was amazing. My lips were big and flawless. I will be buying more when I run out.
kiara H.
Waterville
If you're seriously look for a lip plumper, this is the only way to go. It is a little pricey, about 20$. The applicator makes it easy to use and not get on your actual skin. (Which will irritate it...SOO MUCH) it adds a little bit of a pouty look, nothing to crazy, but noticeable.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?