BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Tabitha C.
Portsmouth, OH
I love this product. It has a subtle fruity scent which I like. It isn't sticky unlike other glosses. My lips look fuller after I apply and the effects last for several hours.
Chloe T.
San Diego
I live this product. I finished 2 tubes already. There is a little bit of tingling but it is very tolerable. I love the smell and i could really see the difference in my lips.
Cori A.
Burleson, TX
Not a bad product at all! It made my lips appear plumper and gave me a nice shine. It did seem to make my lipstick clump up a little so that was the only flaw. But overall it is a pretty great product!
🌻 K.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This lip plumper does plump but not “extreme” it doesn’t last very long but the smell is great and it’s not too thick and heavy! Makes putting on lipstick 1000 x easier
Olivia A.
Hilton Head Island
This is the best lip plumper on the market. It does sting but it’s nothing unbearable! I love how it makes my lips look and feel! So much fuller! The product smells nice too!
Amy H.
Jacksonville , TX
I love this product! I can defend see a difference in my lips when I use it and love how glossy it is and not sticky! It’s does tingle and almost “burn” sensation but not enough to make me not use it!
member-16136
I was obsessed with this gloss and took it literally everywhere with me. It gave your lips a slight almost tingle feeling which I loved! ( not bothersome at all). Made lips so shiny as well as giving them a nice plump 10/10 recommend
Liliana R.
Bronx, NY
This one has a tingling sensation once you put on, but I can definitely see the difference in my lips. I absolutely love this lip plumper. To me it does what it’s supposed to. I got mines on an Ipsy bag but will be purchasing a full size
Viviana G.
Holyoke, CO
Review for: Other more...
I give it a lower star rate because yes it does work but it burns your little s really bad for like 10 minutes straight. Is it supposed to burn? Or did I get a defective one?
Sari T.
This product works but probably just for about 20-30 minutes. You need to reapply product and it is also quite uncomfortable because of the stinging sensation that it leaves.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?