BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Amanda T.
Mullan, ID
I love the tingle this gives me and it's a perfect lip topper. I don't like the taste or the smell, and I don't know that it actually plumps my lips but I still reach for it often
Samantha H.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Love the smell & the tingle!!! This is the best plumper ever!!! The results last & it’s such a nice shimmery shade !! I don’t really like lip products but I love this!!!
T. H.
I typically use this as a primer/ moisturizer for my lips while I do my makeup. It has a nice tingle and definitely makes my lips a little fuller, which is always a good thing!
nelly m.
I love the formula and it doesnt burn your lips like other formulas. I have purchased and received them as samples in my monthly makeup subscription. Love the simple packaging.
Lorraine N.
When applying you can feel the nice tingle sensation on your lips and after a couple mins you can actually see a difference this is a must have product if you want fuller lips!
Selina A.
Langhorne, PA
Love it! Saw a difference but only lasts about an hour and you have to keep reapplying. Does tingle A LOT! A little uncomfortable the first time but not too bad the second. I would definitely buy again.
Melissa K.
Titusville, FL
Subtle but noticeable plumping effect. Feels a little bit thick. I don't have particularly sensitive skin, but can definitely feel a tingle with this one- might be uncomfortable to those more susceptible to this type of effect.
Nelle R.
Lithonia, GA
Product works the best on naturally full lips and ethnic skin tones. Favorite so far! Easy to use and apply and a customer favorite. Lasts all day and reasonablly priced.
Holly C.
Nice gloss and strong tingling sensation. I did not mind it at all and i felt gave me somewhat fuller looking lips. If you dont like strong tingling sensations i would avoid it
Cindy T.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This is my favorite lip plumping lip gloss ever. It plumps your lips to an extreme just as the packaging name offers! I believe the lip plumping effect lasts longer than the original Too Faced lip plumper so that’s a plus.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?