BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Maria C.
Miami
Has a bit of a sting but looks super glossy and cute and plumps your lips very nicely. Gloss lasts long time and the sting is definitely worth it. I would like to try one with a bit more of a pink tint.
Kimberly E.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This stuff is seriously amazing. When you put them on your lips it gets really tingly almost uncomfortably tingly but not anything unbearable I feel like it truly does make your lips look and feel fuller.
Taylor M.
This product does give a tingling sensation but that was all it did for me. It was not worth the expense and I hated how sticky it felt on my lips. I would not repurchase.
Rachelephant o.
Lakeland , FL
This product literally made my lips twice the size. For someone self-conscious about their upper lip, it’s really great. My female coworkers have all ordered it as well, purely based on seeing my results.
Kaitlyn D.
Beckley, WV
Kind of burns a bit when you first put it on. Other than that it is amazing ! You can see your lips fully plumped within about 10 minutes and it lasts hours ! Highly recommend!!
Emily B.
Leitchfield
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I used the whole tube of this, I loved it so much. So shiny and luminescent. It highlights as well as plumps and the packaging is so cute like all Too Faced products. I would recommend this over and over.
Victoria B.
Pace
Review for: Other more...
It works but not for very long. The gloss also will mess up your lip color so I like to use it before I do my makeup as a prep. It smells like an energy drink and tingles just enough that it isn’t painful.
jessie l.
fredericksburg, VA
This is soooooo essential for any girl, like if you are just in a rush you can quickly add this plumber and boom your lips have way more volume and it doesn’t make your lips dry at all wish is really good!
Rachel L.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This lip plumper is so wonderfully tingly. Some find it a little more harsh but I absolutely love the sensation on my lips, not to mention how much plumper they look and feel after use. Highly recommend!
Brook P.
Brandon, MS
Looooveee this! Very tingly but gives pretty much instant results. It is the only lip plumper I have used and thankfully ipsy introduced it to me through one of my bags. Now it’s a staple.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?