BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Emily F.
This is the best lip plumper in my opinion. I got it from Sephora, and I’m so impressed. I keep it in my purse so I can put it over whatever lipstick or lip balm I’m wearing that day. I’ll buy it again for sure.
member-b9e7a
Very good product! I’m in love with it, it totally makes my lips look bigger!
i bought this on the too faced website and omg, one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. It has cute packaging, i love it, i seriously love everything about it and, and I would totally buy it again :)
Leticia J.
Williamsburg, KY
Review for: Other more...
I love this lip injection! It makes my lips so smooth and shiny! It is very long lasting and I would recommend it to everyone. The packaging is nice and also pretty. I would buy it again and again and I love it!
Jobana R.
Laveen, AZ
I have bought this product 3 x's already. So that should say a little something. When I went to Sephora to buy a "Lip plumper" a Sephora employee recommended me this product. There are 2 different types of Too Face Lip Injections and she said that with time of using the extreme your lips would build up a collagen that would naturally make your lips fuller. At first i was like there's no way, but honestly i don't know how but Girls and guys !!! The more i used this plumper the more i felt my natural lips getting fuller by themselves. Now i actually got lip fillers and have an almost brand new bottle that i haven't touched because i feel like i shouldn't use it anymore but i do recommend this product. And it is a plumper so you will feel a tingly, stinging, burning sensation on your lips because i feel that is what swells them up.  I did tell the nurse that i got the fillers done by that i was using the lip plumper and that i noticed my lips with time that my lips were getting fuller on there own and she stated that it could be because the blood rushing to my lips from the plumper, now is that safe? I don't know but i do like this product and if i didn't have filler i would have continued using it.
Alyx O.
Rhode Island
Definitely plumps lips and makes my lips more full! The tingling only lasts a few minutes. It is a little pricey but I would buy it again! The packaging is perfect too!! I recommend it to anyone who is curious.
Gene C.
Philadelphia
This honestly works! Your lips will be plumed in less than 5 minutes. Too face really put work into this product and it shows. The product is easy to apply and is not sticky at all!
Rue L.
Massena, NY
This is the first lip plumper product I’ve used but it is sticky and burns your lips. I didn’t see much of a difference other than the burning. Wish I wouldn’t have wasted my money.
Alyssa W.
Lapeer
This product didn’t really work for me. And I would always get red stuff all around my mouth. I was most likely allergic to it. But I gave it to my friend and it works well for her.
Roxy M.
Didn’t blow my mind but it did work a little. This is something I would use on its own, personally. It’s a nice gloss and creates a pink or red color on the lips from the irritation
McKensie T.
barboursville
I love this lip gloss! Leaves my lips shiny and plump through any occasion!! Seriously have bought this product since I can remember it coming out and it exceeded my expectations! I would recommend to any girl!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?