BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Cierra S.
Chanute, KS
Review for: Other more...
This stuff is insane. It definitely plumps the lips. There is no doubt about that. But it has a burring feeling. So if you can get past feeling like you just rubbed a jalapeño on your lips then this would be great for you.
Kalpanna S.
Ozone Park, NY
Results are instant when finished applying onto lips  Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme and yes long lasting. The tingling feeling and then boom lips are plumper
Amanda H.
Lowell
I use it everytime I go out with the girls it makes my lips look so much fuller and plump. I noticed after wards tho it makes my lips red but all lip plumpers do that with me
Roxey F.
Fort Knox, KY
I am obsessed with this lip plumper it’s my favorite I’ve tried so far. You can use it by its self as a gloss, which the gloss isn’t tacky or sticky it’s very smooth, or you can pair it with a lipstick on top.
Lindsey C.
Ft Myers Bch, FL
I loved this product so much. I ended up grabbing it totally on a whim because I am too afraid to get actual injections. It worked beautifully until I lost it:( perfect product. I love it.
Gwendolyn B.
La Habra, CA
Did make my lips look slightly bigger problem from the pain from the stinging...at first it was quite uncomfortable but u get used to it. I wear it on top of most of my lip sticks.
jaelyn w.
Davisville
definitely my all time favorite lip plumper! it left my lips super pretty and filled out the little parts of my lips that were a bit too thin for my liking and works as a really cute lip gloss at the same time
Alex T.
Too expensive for something that doesn’t work. Just has a uncomfortable tingle feeling and burns by for absolutely nothing. Too thick and very expensive.. will not buy again
Isabelle R.
Monroeville
Definitely works. You feel an intense tingling if you use it right. You should definitely exfoliate your lips before using. Lips become a lot fuller, but doesn’t last too too long.
Taylor R.
lexington
Amazing. Tingles but doesn’t burn. Really does plump. Doesn’t disturb lipstick put on on top of it. Soaked in easily and works wonderfully. Package is nice but nothing crazy. I’ve recommended this to everyone.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?