BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Caleigh C.
Huntington, WV
This is my FAVORITE lip plumper. I received a travel sized one in my ipsy bag a while back and I am STILL using it! Love the pearly look of the plumper and it looks great on my lips. Just be careful not to get it on the skin around your mouth or it will turn a bit red. This is strong stuff!
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
i was a little unsure of this product at first, but it's really amazing! it helps to moisten and plump your lips and makes your lip color look even more amazing! it works great with liquid color as well as regular lipsticks and the best part is that the color doesn't stick on the applicator.
Lauren N.
I do enjoy this product. I like to plump my lips 30 mins before applying a liquid lip and I feel this does the job. You can also use this alone because it has a beautiful holographic sheen to it and leaves your lips looking glossy . It does have that plumping burn to it. But it’s not to bad.
Lauren R.
This product absolutely did what it was advertised to and it did plump my lips! It looked beautiful when first applied and made my lips pop! Only issue I have with it is that it burns pretty badly, has a very strong scent, and the gloss wears off pretty quickly. I liked the product enough to use the entire tube but not enough to buy it again.
Becca M.
Canonsburg, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
One of the very few lip plumpers that actually work. As with any product, you should have realistic expectations. You’re not going to get full enlarged lips, however this does plump enough to get rid of fine lines. This does not have a strong tingling sensation and doesn’t dry out your lips.
McKenna M.
Irwin
 I love this product good job too faced.  I love the way my lips look. I look like a freaking Kardashian or Jenner. Highly recommend this product do it . If you have sensitive lips do not use
Jamie M.
Dayton
I love when lip plumpers make your lips look like they've been bee stung. When you look like just got lip injections except with the painful needles and the pain it's the best thing ever. I suggest this to anyone and everyone. For the first time in my life I have girls saying I'm jealous over your lips of course I always recommend the product
Ashley D.
The best lip plumper I’ve used so far! I use it almost everyday. Lips stay plump for about an hour or so just wish it stayed plump a little longer. If it gets on your skin it gets a little red so make sure you’re careful kissing someone on the cheek!Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
joel ✨.
When I first bought this I was skeptical of it but the first time I used it was LIFE CHANGING. I put it on before applying lipstick and it made my lips look sooo much plumper. It lasted quite a while too and made my lips look so much better. I would definitely recommend this product.
Veronica L.
Visalia
Now this lip injection is my go to! It makes my lips so full. I’ve gotten a lot of comments on my lips when I put this on. For my lips, the effect is fast and very noticeable. There is a stinging/tingling feeling but not bad. In my opinion if you’re looking for a lip injection this is it!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?