BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

McKensie T.
barboursville
I love this lip gloss! Leaves my lips shiny and plump through any occasion!! Seriously have bought this product since I can remember it coming out and it exceeded my expectations! I would recommend to any girl!
Nanette D.
Davie
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I have little lips and I feel like this gives a noticable plump look. It does create a reacting like prickling but it's nothing terrible and my lips look flush and pouty. I love it.
Sierra M.
Really great and truly works! It is also hydrating and makes your lips look really good! It’s not an injection which is a bonus! Has a nice cold feeling to it! I would recommend this product great for any lips!
Rue L.
Massena, NY
This is the first lip plumper product I’ve used but it is sticky and burns your lips. I didn’t see much of a difference other than the burning. Wish I wouldn’t have wasted my money.
Daniela S.
Dallas, TX
The minute i tried it on i fell in love with it. I ALWAYS carry one in my purse in case i run out. Definitely recommend this product to you ladies. Really makes your lips look plump. I just loooveeee this product
Roxy M.
Didn’t blow my mind but it did work a little. This is something I would use on its own, personally. It’s a nice gloss and creates a pink or red color on the lips from the irritation
stephanie l.
baltimore
One of the most effective plum pees I have tried. One lasts quite a long time as you don't need to reapply constantly. I enjoy the sensation it gives as well and it smells very nice
Alyx O.
Rhode Island
Definitely plumps lips and makes my lips more full! The tingling only lasts a few minutes. It is a little pricey but I would buy it again! The packaging is perfect too!! I recommend it to anyone who is curious.
Alexus S.
It does it's job, very well! But when you apply it feels like your lips are going to catch on fire!! It burns so bad that you want to wash it off but when you do it's still burning
Alainah E.
Greensburg
This gloss is very plumping- I love it! It is a clear gloss, so it can be put over top of any lip liner or lipstick to give you fuller and more plump lips. It is the best plumping lipgloss I have tried so far!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?