BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

member-b9e7a
Very good product! I’m in love with it, it totally makes my lips look bigger!
i bought this on the too faced website and omg, one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. It has cute packaging, i love it, i seriously love everything about it and, and I would totally buy it again :)
Emily F.
This is the best lip plumper in my opinion. I got it from Sephora, and I’m so impressed. I keep it in my purse so I can put it over whatever lipstick or lip balm I’m wearing that day. I’ll buy it again for sure.
Katie R.
Detroit, MI
You need to apply a ton to “feel” the plumping effect, which isn’t ideal given the price. There are plenty of other cost-effective alternatives that do a better job of plumping lips.
Brittany M.
Indiana, PA
I first got this as a sample in my monthly Ipsy bag subscription. It came with a mini size and I had to get a full size! I love the tingly sensation lip plumper give you when you wear them and it can gloss up my matte lipsticks
Jobana R.
Laveen, AZ
I have bought this product 3 x's already. So that should say a little something. When I went to Sephora to buy a "Lip plumper" a Sephora employee recommended me this product. There are 2 different types of Too Face Lip Injections and she said that with time of using the extreme your lips would build up a collagen that would naturally make your lips fuller. At first i was like there's no way, but honestly i don't know how but Girls and guys !!! The more i used this plumper the more i felt my natural lips getting fuller by themselves. Now i actually got lip fillers and have an almost brand new bottle that i haven't touched because i feel like i shouldn't use it anymore but i do recommend this product. And it is a plumper so you will feel a tingly, stinging, burning sensation on your lips because i feel that is what swells them up.  I did tell the nurse that i got the fillers done by that i was using the lip plumper and that i noticed my lips with time that my lips were getting fuller on there own and she stated that it could be because the blood rushing to my lips from the plumper, now is that safe? I don't know but i do like this product and if i didn't have filler i would have continued using it.
Kayla D.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It mostly just made my lips tingle, and I didn’t really see any difference in my lip appearance. Haven’t used it since the first application, so maybe it gets better with time.🤷🏻‍♀️
McKensie T.
barboursville
I love this lip gloss! Leaves my lips shiny and plump through any occasion!! Seriously have bought this product since I can remember it coming out and it exceeded my expectations! I would recommend to any girl!
Nanette D.
Davie
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I have little lips and I feel like this gives a noticable plump look. It does create a reacting like prickling but it's nothing terrible and my lips look flush and pouty. I love it.
Alyssa W.
Lapeer
This product didn’t really work for me. And I would always get red stuff all around my mouth. I was most likely allergic to it. But I gave it to my friend and it works well for her.
Brooklin L.
wooster
This is a great clear gloss over a Matte lip stick . First time user but will re buy when I run out . This is easy to use and did meet my expectations. Will sting a little but not to bad , I recommend to others
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?