BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kamila P.
Crystal lake
I love this product because it has very nice packaging and it makes my lips VERY plump. However the price is expensive but it is definitely worth your money! It met my expectations and I would but again in the future!!!
Ayianna L.
Fresno, CA
I love this product, it really works in my opinion. The first time I used it I was really surprised. It leaves your lips kind of numb and tingly but it’s nothing uncomfortable. I would definitely buy this product again.
Beatriz S.
Reedley , CA
Absolutely love this lip injection lip gloss it’s been my all time fav with the soap and glory lip plumper it makes my lips feel
More pouty. Then I can apply on top of any liquid lipstick.
Leslie S.
Hayward, CA
This product is amazing I really worked on my lips and it made them look amazing i bought it at Sephora and i loved it, i have been repeatedly buying this product, it is very easy to apply
Amor✨ S.
Schererville
I loved this it works great! And I would most definitely buy it again. I don’t have really much of lips and it made them bigger! I really, really loved it! I would definitely buy it again!
Karen A.
It works slightly, the results barely noticeable if only used once. But if used twice a day or more often the results are more noticeable. When firstly it’s applied it burns, not for long.
Cynthia G.
I really love this product it works amazing and it really works compared to other ones I've tried i really like to recommend this one to my friends and family that are into makeup and aren't comfortable with there lips.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OR
I would give 5 stars if it wasn't so glossy. I love the pout that Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme gives me but I wish it was more or a first coat base instead of a gloss overlay
Shylissa D.
hoboken
It totally gets the job done but I always question whether the stinging sensation is worth it. I’ve used other plumbers that do just as well without it, however i still rate it a 3 for its immediate effect on my lips!!
Wendy R.
Tupelo
I love all too faced products! This lip plumper is the best! I’ve tried all of them and I like the extreme the best! It’s a little pricey but it’s worth it if you want a good lip plumper!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?