BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Cecelia F.
I haven’t noticed a huge difference, but it does have a small effect when it comes to plumping. My bottom lip is a tad bit plumper, but obviously this won’t replace lip fillers. It tingles and burns, but nothing painful.
chloe o.
Longview, WA
My favorite lip gloss of all time. Best lip plumper I have found. It isn't sticky AT ALL which is really nice. I like to wear this over other lippies or by itself. It's also very hydrating.
Kelsey M.
Miami Beach
This product really does work! You have to be careful- and if it’s your first time using it your lips will feel a little tingle/bite. You can put it on by itself or over a lip liner of any lipstick! And it smells good :)
mackenzie b.
fort gratiot
Purchased at: ULTA
i love the gloss look that it gives my lips. i also really really love the tingly ness your lips get from when you put it on. you can also put it on with chapped lips and it doesn’t make it burn at all! all over all great
Taylor N.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This is my favorite lip plumper, it does burn a little but does its job. It’s the best one I’ve tried, and you don’t have to put a lot of product on to get good results. I’ll be buying this again soon, since I’m almost out.
Nata L.
I’ve tried so many lip plumpers and this is the best one I’ve tried but overall, it doesn’t do a great job at keeping your lips plump. You need to keep applying for your lips to stay plump.
Leslie S.
Hayward, CA
This product is amazing I really worked on my lips and it made them look amazing i bought it at Sephora and i loved it, i have been repeatedly buying this product, it is very easy to apply
Amor✨ S.
Schererville
I loved this it works great! And I would most definitely buy it again. I don’t have really much of lips and it made them bigger! I really, really loved it! I would definitely buy it again!
Ayianna L.
Fresno, CA
I love this product, it really works in my opinion. The first time I used it I was really surprised. It leaves your lips kind of numb and tingly but it’s nothing uncomfortable. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kamila P.
Crystal lake
I love this product because it has very nice packaging and it makes my lips VERY plump. However the price is expensive but it is definitely worth your money! It met my expectations and I would but again in the future!!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?