BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Shylissa D.
hoboken
It totally gets the job done but I always question whether the stinging sensation is worth it. I’ve used other plumbers that do just as well without it, however i still rate it a 3 for its immediate effect on my lips!!
Jennifer S.
Talk about woah! The Too Faced Lip Injection is strong and if it was any stronger I couldn't do it. You can see the lip injection give your lip circulation and plump it with a nice gloss
Lauren C.
Love this plumper! My only complaint was that it seemed to be less effective the more I used it - as if my lips became used to the sting? It definitely enlarged my lips and was a nice gloss though. Will probably repurchase but wish it was a bit more effective.
Emma P.
bethel
This is an amazing product.... it allows you to get full beautiful lips. It usually lasts about 2-3 hours for me...... The packaging is so cute, and the price is reasonable! I would definitely try this product again.
Hayley S.
This product is no joke. It burns but pain is beauty. I wouldn’t say that it smells great. Mainly because I was too worried about why my lips were burning. The results were to die for. Definitely worth all the hassle
Yahaira S.
Omaha
THIS STINGS SO MUCH BUT PRETTY HURTS , this is made out of Satan’s tears , it burns but it is very effective ! It makes that final touch look great ! I’ll buy this again till thee end of times , the price is worth it
Nicole E.
This was so great! I loved how tingly my lips felt after applying it. My lips definitely felt amazing after I used this product it is by far my favorite. I’m absolutely in love with it and I’ve bought it a many times.
anael s.
San Diego
I really like this! It leaves my lips tingly and plump. I used all of mine, and haven't purchased another only because I'm considering just getting lip fillers. But this product is nice!
Jessica K.
Lakewood
I was NOT expecting the tingling feeling you get from using this but honestly I love the way it feels using this product and it always makes my look a little more plump than normal. Having small lips like mine I would try anything
Ashton S.
russellville
YESSS!!!! Plump lips are here with this plumper!!! Amazing product! It doesn’t make your lips feel heavy with a lot of product, your lips are smooth, no drying feeling, or crazy burning! Great product for plump lips!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?