BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Angelina E.
Hermitage, TN
Love the shimmery color and definitely plumps. Lips feel a bit on the dry side after wearing but nothing too bad. Product lasts a long time and can easily layer on top of other lip sticks
Michaela L.
Ballinger
The Too Faced lip plumpers are by far my FAVORITE ones I’ve tried. I’ve purchased so many times and will continue to do so. Whenever anyone asks, you better believe I tell them about my go to daily routine lip product!
Wendy R.
Tupelo
I love all too faced products! This lip plumper is the best! I’ve tried all of them and I like the extreme the best! It’s a little pricey but it’s worth it if you want a good lip plumper!
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OR
I would give 5 stars if it wasn't so glossy. I love the pout that Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme gives me but I wish it was more or a first coat base instead of a gloss overlay
Lauren C.
Love this plumper! My only complaint was that it seemed to be less effective the more I used it - as if my lips became used to the sting? It definitely enlarged my lips and was a nice gloss though. Will probably repurchase but wish it was a bit more effective.
Emma P.
bethel
This is an amazing product.... it allows you to get full beautiful lips. It usually lasts about 2-3 hours for me...... The packaging is so cute, and the price is reasonable! I would definitely try this product again.
Nicole E.
This was so great! I loved how tingly my lips felt after applying it. My lips definitely felt amazing after I used this product it is by far my favorite. I’m absolutely in love with it and I’ve bought it a many times.
Hayley S.
This product is no joke. It burns but pain is beauty. I wouldn’t say that it smells great. Mainly because I was too worried about why my lips were burning. The results were to die for. Definitely worth all the hassle
Jessica K.
Lakewood
I was NOT expecting the tingling feeling you get from using this but honestly I love the way it feels using this product and it always makes my look a little more plump than normal. Having small lips like mine I would try anything
Ashton S.
russellville
YESSS!!!! Plump lips are here with this plumper!!! Amazing product! It doesn’t make your lips feel heavy with a lot of product, your lips are smooth, no drying feeling, or crazy burning! Great product for plump lips!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?