BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Gillian V.
Ashburn
I absolutely love this product. I've been using it daily since I got it. If you have realistic expectations, you'll really enjoy the plumpness it gives to the lips. I already have decent sized lips but it gave me the little boost I wanted without looking as dramatic as fillers would. Definitely expect a burning sensation upon application, but it completely disappears within minutes. After using it a dozen times, the sensation honestly goes unnoticed altogether. I'd recommend this to anyone really
Pamela C.
stoney fork
Umm wow, where to start with this product! AMAZING! Listen gals I was skeptical about this little tub of magic. I read good reviews I read bad reviews. But opinions are just that everyone has them, so I made the dive and bought this little gem. Let me tell you IT WORKS, you instantly get the tingle and slight burn but hey you want plump lips right? But the best part is AFTER! It has grape seed oil and several other oils in it which leave your lips feeling nothing short of soft and amazing. If anything gals, give your lovey dovey a smooch afterward and he’ll appreciate those baby soft lips 👄
Taylor H.
This product is pretty good for a lip plumping lip gloss. At first, it does tingle and if you have sensitive skin, it will most likely irritate around the lips. It only tingles for a few minutes and then instantly you see results. It isn't anythig crazy, but it does plump them up for a few hours.
Alyssa P.
Fleming Island
The plumping effects were not impressive for the amount of tingling i felt. Tingling is common with lip plumpers but the amount of tingling did not account to the plumping that occurred. I would not pay the price for this product either when there are drug store products that do a better job.
Kassidy H.
Knoxville, TN
This burns so bad, but it’s SOO GOOD TOO. You know it’s working when it burns lol. I love it because it smells kind of like cherries and it has good shine! Easy to apply! Definitely will but again when I run out!
Natalie C.
Richmond, KY
My holy grail lip plumper. It’s plumps your lips but also has long term effects to help lips look fuller. It is very intense, but that’s kind of a given since extreme is in the name, but if you want nice full lips that last even after you take your gloss off you need this product in your life.
Vikie C.
Sacramento
I was hoping to like this way more than I do.  I read several rave reviews on Ulta's website and I thought I'd give it a try.  I've used plumping glosses before, so I was expecting a huge payoff since this one costs $28.  I have to say that I am pretty disappointed.  I don't think that it plumps any better than other lip plumpers and it burns a lot more.  Definitely don't get any outside of your lips or on your tongue!  I gave this 3 stars because overall the formula and color are nice.  I have the regular iridescent color; it also comes in a pink iridescent.
emily w.
seriously plumps, seriously tingly but i don’t mind. easy to apply, easy to use, just like a gloss. kind of sticky, i usually wipe it off after a few minutes especially if i’m going to use another lip product. i think it’s pretty hydrating. i like the way it feels and the way it plumps.
inactive s.
Deltona, FL
PERSONALLY, I dont use this product. As you can see in the picture , i got a SAMPLE of it . and i cant use it . Wherever its applied will literally SWELL UP. My skins kind of sensitive so this product really makes me red. Like i said , Personally , this product isnt for me . IT DOES DO WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TOO THOUGH! Lol. It burns like any other lip plumper. So keep that in mind. I can deal with the burn but the redness it causes is scary. On the bright side, I really love the packaging and the scent! idk what the scent is specifically but it smells ... strawberry???? maybe??? I love it though . and the product is like clear but its a little cloudy... and it has like an iredecent look too it? its like pink and it has a green undertone with some purple!!
OVERALL, i give this product 3 stars. Doesnt work for me but someone else could like it . Sadly, i wouldnt buy this because of how strong it is .
(ive included a picture of my SAMPLE SIZE PRODUCT)
(also, theres 1.5 g’s/0.05 oz’s of product in this sample)
Jamie M.
Dayton
I love when lip plumpers make your lips look like they've been bee stung. When you look like just got lip injections except with the painful needles and the pain it's the best thing ever. I suggest this to anyone and everyone. For the first time in my life I have girls saying I'm jealous over your lips of course I always recommend the product
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?