BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

kris j.
stafford , VA
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme I love this product ! I sadly lost it so I’ll repurchase, it was one of my more pricey lip products but great shiny formula I have found from Ulta.
chloe o.
Longview, WA
My favorite lip gloss of all time. Best lip plumper I have found. It isn't sticky AT ALL which is really nice. I like to wear this over other lippies or by itself. It's also very hydrating.
mackenzie b.
fort gratiot
Purchased at: ULTA
i love the gloss look that it gives my lips. i also really really love the tingly ness your lips get from when you put it on. you can also put it on with chapped lips and it doesn’t make it burn at all! all over all great
Whitney R.
Flowood, MS
Great lip plumper. It REALLY plumped my lips but I will be honest, it stung my lips really intensely. I’ve used lip plumper before and this one was more uncomfortable than the others I’ve tried. But I will say, it works!
Eliza C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Ok so I’ve tried the normal one and I love it BUT this one changed my life. It’ll last just about all day. ALL DAY GUYS! My little lips have never been happier! && it leaves them so soft I could cry. I recommend it 10/10
Taylor N.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This is my favorite lip plumper, it does burn a little but does its job. It’s the best one I’ve tried, and you don’t have to put a lot of product on to get good results. I’ll be buying this again soon, since I’m almost out.
Chelsea G.
Lubbock
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I’ve always wanted fuller lips and this product does that for me without being invasive and it lasts for awhile without a need to reapply. It’s super easy to use and throw in your purse I’d recommend it to all my friends
angela t.
California
This lipinjection it works but not for a long time maybe for like 4 minutes the most,well for my lips. This product is more for like just selfies. I hope to fund one that works long lasting
Kelsey C.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I LOVE this gloss and the tingly feeling on your lips when you apply it. I’m not so sure about the actual plumping effect working, however the packaging is gorgeous. I would definitely start using this as a daily product.
Leslie S.
Hayward, CA
This product is amazing I really worked on my lips and it made them look amazing i bought it at Sephora and i loved it, i have been repeatedly buying this product, it is very easy to apply
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?