BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Olivia T.
I’ve tried many lip plumpers and this is by far my favorite. The packaging, formula, and smell are all a 10/10. When ever I want my lips to be fuller, I always reach for this product and it is always in my hand bag!!
Cassie J.
Kalispell
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I already have fairly full lips as it is but sometimes I just want a little bit of a pick me up. This does that!!!!! I use this as my go to lip gloss, it smells great, and it is absolutely effective! I love love love this!
Hope B.
Watervliet, NY
I do not think that this lip plumper is very efficient as in making your lips look big. It does increase the circulation of blood in your lips and it makes them very red. It is also overpriced for not getting the job done.
Brooke G.
Columbia City, IN
Great products for the plump lips ! The packaging is nice and classy ! Other plumbers don’t work like this one it works fast ! The price is high but it is worth it ! I always recommend this !
Brittany M.
Englewood, OH
This product does seem to plump my lips but not "extreme." There is a tingling sensation and your lips turn red after using this product. I need to try using it everyday but I don't. Maybe if I did I would see better results
QueenVapeKitten o.
Fayetteville
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Too sticky, and really didnt do anything. It gives the illusion of plumping via the gloss, but otherwise does nothing. Packaging is pretty and classy, but the product wasn't for me.
Ashley P.
Bedford
It definitely plumps your lips but that's only bc it burns so bad. I worry that this isn't the most healthy product to use consistently but it does the trick. Keep product towards center of lip...if it reaches the skin around your lip...it will get red.
alycia m.
Chattanooga
Review for: Other more...
Best basic lip plumper i’ve tried! gives a nice gloss and makes a heck of a difference in the size of my lips. i’ve repurchased this product multiple times and i feel that it is totally worth it! i will continue buying it!
Ashley M.
Woonsocket , RI
Product does what it says but it’s slightly uncomfortable. The sting from the plumper is a bit intense. Also only comes in one color and compared to brands like buxom it just doesn’t compete.
kris j.
stafford , VA
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme I love this product ! I sadly lost it so I’ll repurchase, it was one of my more pricey lip products but great shiny formula I have found from Ulta.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?