BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Brylei M.
Port byron
The product felt very tingly, I enjoy that a lot. I got the product from a friend. After I used it once I continued to use it. It was not too long lasting. But it was really nice. I would definitely recommend this product.!
Ashley F.
atlanta
This product worked in a sense because it did plump my lips up a lot but the plump would only last 30 minutes and I’d have to reapply, but other than that it does what it claims to do without too much of a burning sensation
Paulina C.
Metairie
When I first began using lib balm "lip plumper" I had to get this extreme lip plumper I had seen a review on from sephora! The results are very satisfying in the fact that you don't have to get lip fillers with this product!
DESTINY B.
Kansas City, MO
At first it didn’t do much but tingle my lips but after the first use I noticed my lips were a bit plumper. Used for a week and a half and it was like I got real lip injections! I love this product so much. would recommend!
Sara B.
Tulsa
I liked it,there's was some stinging but nothing worse than other plumping glosses. While I didn't expect anything drastic just very subtle but I didn't really notice anything different.
Anna S.
West Gardiner , ME
I use it every morning a little time before I put in my lip product. It’s unfortunately not super long lasting, so that’s something that was disappointing. I think for the lasting time, it should be a little lower in price.
Lindsay M.
Miami Shores, FL
Obsessed. Tried a lot of plumpers over time and this is the only one that actually works. Not an extreme change, but def. helps. It def has a sting/burn to it- so beware if you are sensitive !
Beth F.
Hurricane
I love love this product!! It’s so nice and it gets the job. I would highly recommended this product. I think the price is just right for such a good product. Extremely easy to apply. Yes I would most definitely repurchase.
alycia m.
Chattanooga
Review for: Other more...
Best basic lip plumper i’ve tried! gives a nice gloss and makes a heck of a difference in the size of my lips. i’ve repurchased this product multiple times and i feel that it is totally worth it! i will continue buying it!
Brittany M.
Englewood, OH
This product does seem to plump my lips but not "extreme." There is a tingling sensation and your lips turn red after using this product. I need to try using it everyday but I don't. Maybe if I did I would see better results
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?