BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Tyler K.
Pg County,Maryland
This is my favorite lip gloss I literally wear it every single day , since I'm not a fan of lipstick I wear this because it makes my lip shape inhance so much that it basically works as a lip plumper
Samantha B.
This definitely plumps THE lips. Not like Kylie Jenner lips, but definitely goes from paper thin to some slightly thicker paper lips lol. Stings a bit, smells kinda weird, but has nice iridescent shine.
Caroline C.
Brick , NJ
I just got this lip injection last week and I used twice already. I applied and after 20 seconds I felt my lips tingling and watch my lips getting bigger lol I highly recommend this product!!!
Brandy L.
Williamstown
It tingles and burns a little too intensely at first, I'm aware they're supposed to but it's a little too much, however the result is great. The tingle is worth the plump, shiny lips you get from it.
Camille W.
louisiana
By far the best lip plumper I have used. One of the only ones I have repurchased and would again. Does not irritate your lips, and does not make them comedically big like some plumpers. Definitely on the more affordable side as well
Evelyn V.
I love this product! Definitely plumps your lips! This product not only gives my lips a fuller look but it gives a natural pink hue. I received the too faced lip plumper extreme as a gift and have continued to purchase it. ❤️
Shayla L.
Chesapeake
It definitely works for sure! But I don’t like how my lips started to hurt while using this product. It lasted a while and had amazing packaging but I will my be purchasing this product again. Good price but won’t but it again
I really enjoy this product and love the instant results! The only thing I will say is for best results exfoliate lips before putting on lip plumper!  Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Allie C.
I like the idea of a limp plumper but I have definitely used others that don't burn/sting as much as this one does. I didn't notice a big enough difference to want to repurchase this product again.
Sarah E.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: Other more...
This stuff did slightly burn a little bit but I almost immediately noticed a difference! And it lasted for a little longer then an hour so that was nice! I haven’t tried it over another color but I’m hoping it’ll still be affective
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?