BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Charity D.
I loved this product and it did plump my lips significantly but it was slightly painful although it does say to expect a tingling feeling for a few minutes. Overall I think it’s a great product that does what it claims it will.
Mayra💋✨ 🇲.
Chicago
Review for: Other more...
It stings but that’s what it’s supposed to do it’s not a big difference but there is definitely a difference when using. Besides it’s cute packaging the product itself is one of the best limp plumping products I have ever used.
Jessica E.
I love too faced products but I was just not a big fan of the lip injection gloss I used it maybe 3x before gifting it away . It felt too sticky . Didn't see a difference of plumping in my lips .
Zoey F.
Katy, TX
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I was not a fan of the plumper. It did tingle my lips slightly for 30 secs then went away. It not make a difference at all. Only positive is this is very glossy and looks nice over a lipstick to give the illusion of bigger lips.
jessica d.
rancho cordova
This works good, like the look it gives, doesn't plum as much as I expected but it looks nice, not too pricey, I feel like you get a decent amount, like the packaging its cute. Was expecting more plump action but it still looks nice on the lips, little tingling feeling
Ashlie F.
Tempe
Absolutely LOVED this product! While yes, it does tingles on the lips it’s nothing too irritating. It leaves your lips rosey and full. I recommend it to anyone looking for a lip plumper, it’s definitely the best one out there.😍
Misty H.
Bentonville
This definitely plumps your lips, but the burning sensation makes it not worth it, my lips also get very red and irritated around them, and typically they end up getting very chapped for the next few days. I’ve had friends that have used this but have loved it though.
Faye S.
Oswego, NY
This works so well! Like almost too well! It’s seriously amazing how plump my lips get! I think the only downside is the intense tingly feeling when you first apply it. Other than that its great!
Suleymi R.
Norristown, PA
I use to love this lip plumper but after a couple uses I saw that it wasn’t working as it use to. I don’t know if maybe the strength of the plumber wore off but it also only plumped my lips for maybe 15 minuets then it wore off.
Emily K.
Meadville
I’m sad to say I’ve actually run out of this after using it for over a year. It definitely gives a tingly sensation when applied, but nothing unpleasant. I have very thin lips, so I would use this product daily for best results.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?