BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Amari H.
Aliceville, AL
This Stuff was AMAZING 😍 it burned like crazy but the effect was great. I already have pretty full lips but i felt like it gave somewhat of an extra boost. My lips were fat and soft😍 I LOVED IT !!
sarah h.
State Univ, AR
It has an intense tingle but it definitely gets the job done! The plumping power is strong with this one and it’s definitely worth it. I was not disappointed at all. It layers well with lipsticks too!
Mackenzie W.
Ashdown
I love love loved this lip plumper! It gave such a tingly feeling that I liked sooo much! It made my lips look so much bigger and feel bigger. I love how it was just gloss, I wore it by itself and on top of other lip colors also.
Loke D.
This lip plumper works great! It has a very strong tingling sensation, so if you do not like how that feels, I would not try this product. The results of using this are immediate and last a while.
Riri M.
Hope Mills, NC
Not for me. Not only did I feel the texture was very weird, it was VERY irritating to the lips. I'm a huge fan of TF and I get that plumpers have some "tingling" ... But this was just terrible on my lips.
Selena W.
Blythewood
I love this stuff!! Too Faced is probably my all time favorite makeup brands and i could spend a paycheck on all the amazing makeup in the line. I originally received this as a sample but i was so impressed with how well it worked i went and bought a full-sized one for myself! You can literally feel it working when you put it on. You canwear it by itself or over lipstick and it works perfect every time
Kendall C.
Franklin, TN
This is the best lip plumper I’ve ever used. It clearly made a difference in my lips and stayed glossy for such a long time. The packaging is cute and very easy to take with you anywhere you go. I would definitely buy this again!
Madison W.
Milwaukee, WI
I've been using this product for a few years and it has performed consistently well at delivering subtle volume to my lips. However, like most lip plumping glosses, you won't get dramatic results.
Nicole A.
Ocala,Fl
Love this product! I wanted to try this not to give me bigger lips, but to plump up the lines in my lips so I can wear liquid lipsticks to my liking. Just wish the effects would last longer.
Jennifer C.
Greenville
I saw definite improvements in the size of my lips when I started to use this. It was easy to use and definitely met my expectations. Worth the price! I loved it. I would recommend this as a part of anyone’s daily beauty routine.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?