BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
I had this product and I used to use it all the time and it does slightly plump your lips but I feel that it is not a gloss at all. It gives an awkward finish that's not matte and not gloss and has a weird build up.
Edith M.
Santa Maria, CA
Just have to get over the the tingly (sometimes stingy) feeling at first, but maybe because i have alright plump lips i don't see much of a difference.
It does give good shine plus the smell is nice
Sarah Z.
tingles and burns a little, feels sticky, but it does provide a noticeable plump effect to my lips. probably wouldn’t buy again because there are better products but if it’s available i might use it.
Sarah S.
Review for: Other more...
My absolute favorite lip plumper ever! Literally looks like you just got lip injections. I love the packaging, it’s so easy to apply and it smells amazing too! Not only does it plump, but it’s super moisturizing to the lips as well.
Brandy L.
Williamstown
It tingles and burns a little too intensely at first, I'm aware they're supposed to but it's a little too much, however the result is great. The tingle is worth the plump, shiny lips you get from it.
Anna N.
Angola
This is great for making my lips big and glossy just how I like them. I’ve used this product since it came out and it is easy to apply. The price is a good amount and I will defiantly buy this again.
Shayla L.
Chesapeake
It definitely works for sure! But I don’t like how my lips started to hurt while using this product. It lasted a while and had amazing packaging but I will my be purchasing this product again. Good price but won’t but it again
Michelle C.
This is a really good product even if it’s pricey. It does sting but it leaves your lips this natural pink flush that is SO pretty and plumps them the most out of any lip plumper product I have tried
Evelyn V.
I love this product! Definitely plumps your lips! This product not only gives my lips a fuller look but it gives a natural pink hue. I received the too faced lip plumper extreme as a gift and have continued to purchase it. ❤️
Samantha B.
This definitely plumps THE lips. Not like Kylie Jenner lips, but definitely goes from paper thin to some slightly thicker paper lips lol. Stings a bit, smells kinda weird, but has nice iridescent shine.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?