BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Megan S.
Red Lion
This is just okay. It may have made a tiny difference but burned pretty badly. The packaging is nice and it’s easy to use. I bought this at Ulta. I won’t be buying again tho. Don’t buy unless the normal burning lip plumper work for you
☆Haleigh☆ S.
Findlay
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This product was good however at points it cracked my lips. This is something I would buy again. I have to say though it is overpriced for such a small amount of product. It was quite effective though.
Amanda R.
Review for: Other more...
I love this stuff! It plumpens just enough and gives you a nice tingling sensation. Also, I feel like it reddens my lips just a bit which is a plus! I apply by itself or under my lip product of choice.
Betty L.
Tucson, AZ
This product definitely does its job in plumping the lips but it does burn quite a bit so if you're sensitive definitely don't use it. It also works very quickly, I saw results in less than 10 minutes.
Kristen M.
This is my favorite plumper. It has a nice tingle. You can feel it working. Not stickier than chapstick. It lasts a few hours. It’s a great value. I like the clear because it can go with any lip stain.
Khristina S.
Mason
this stuff does sting for about 1 minute after applying. it doesn’t necessarily make your lumps look they’ve been injected but it makes them look poofed. it is a great product don’t get me wrong, i would recommend it most definitely :)
Elizabeth S.
Mcallen, TX
This lip plumper it does really work it plumps my lip . It starts to tingle my lip and birns but not extreme . Its really long lasting its pricey for a lip product but worrh it i recommend it to everybody
Jamie S.
Kings Mtn, NC
This is a great product but very worried if I was to kiss my baby and his skin welp up. This is very strong stuff. It welped my hand so I can only imagine what it would do to a child’s skin if kissed.
Ryan B.
Denver
I have used the original formula and the extreme and I love the extreme formula! I’ve used this for about 3 months now and I’ve seen a sight plump in my lips (nothing too crazy) but I have less lines on my lips which is always a plus!
Cassidy J.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I love the way this feels! It gives your lips a tingly feeling that makes you feel as if it is working! I think it does a decent job at plumping but I use it more for the placebo effect than anything.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?