BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Shan T.
USA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this lip plumper. I feel like it definitely works but I feel like it doesn't work as well after using it for a while, although maybe it's because the product has gotten old so I'm still giving it 4 stars.
Lesli J.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This lip plumper is amazing some people don’t like it because the don’t like the way it feels or they don’t believe it works I’ve used this and it works soo good I would advise anyone to get it make sure you guys stop at a store and try it out!
Jennifer G.
United States
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I'm always skeptical of lip plumper but this actually did the job. I have a nice full bottom lip but need plumping in my top lip and this gives me exactly that. Burns for a little while but goes away relatively quick.
Halie H.
Carrollton, TX
10/10 would buy again. While it does sting a little bit, the results are clearly visable. My lips went from zero to one hundred, real quick. They looked like I just got done cupping them. It has a nice glossy finish without being to too sticky.
Gabby H.
Hohenwald, TN
This product actually works! If you want full lips, this will do the trick. However, the tingling is pretty intense and can be painful the first few uses. But after a few uses you barely notice anything more than a tingle and it makes your lips look fabulous!
Melii L.
This product was just okay it did plump my lips but was very harsh. The burning sensation was intense, so not recommend for sensative lips. If you can handle the burn then definitely try it out.
Katie L.
Palm Bay, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, Other more...
Really like this product! It tingles which scared me at first but it says it’s totally normal on the box. My lips feel super moisturized and it makes my lipstick go on super smooth! Would definitely buy again!
Alisha M.
Ewa Beach, HI
With this product you definitely feel the burn, but lips do end up looking more plump but I think really any clear gloss can do that. Don’t get me wrong I do really enjoy this product and if you have the money to invest in it you should try it!
Alyssa F.
Romeoville
Review for: Other more...
This lip plumper works very well and I use it fairly often. I like to layer it with a lipstick or gloss to boost the effects. I would definitely buy it again! Only downside is the tingly feeling that comes with it, but that’s what makes it work!
Ariana D.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff burns!! My first time using it did leave my lips a little plump but also a little sore and red. It was definitely a little pricey but the packaging is cute. I don’t know that i would recommend this.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?